Nike USA basketball practice jerseys???

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
Hard to find nike branded ones but this place is sellin "game worn" rbk/champion one don't know how true that is. $50-70 each depending on player/manufacturer. Pretty high for a screenprinted mesh practice jersey :lol:

hope this helps

Last edited:
Joined Aug 23, 2012
tough find. sometimes, the players give their jerseys to fans outside after practice.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
i just like how they fit, round neck and all. plus its nike.

they are plain but thats how i like em.

oh well :smh:

Joined Jul 26, 2012
Try gamewornuniforms.com.  Also, the ebay seller jrcflog
is from Littleton, CO where the US Olympic traning center is based and he seems to have access to interesting stuff.  I used to work at NWHQ and Sports Marketing distributed most of the promo uniforms (in case you have any connections on campus).  The Marshall's in my neighborhood had a few shipments of 2012 Olympic merchandise that was authentic team issue (for example size XXL +2, which is two inches longer than general release specs).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now