Nike Voucher

Just sent back manufacturing flaw shoe and now have a $190 voucher any suggestions on what to get?

Just sent back manufacturing flaw shoe and now have a $190 voucher any suggestions on what to get?

indifferent.gif

^thanks. Op first rule of being a newb..... don't start dumb threads.
Now as for that voucher you can send it to me and I'll post pics of what I got.

^thanks. Op first rule of being a newb..... don't start dumb threads.
Now as for that voucher you can send it to me and I'll post pics of what I got.

No one knows your style or what the purpose of the shoe will be, so why would you ask such a dumb question? Anyway how'd you get 190 what shoe was that?

No one knows your style or what the purpose of the shoe will be, so why would you ask such a dumb question? Anyway how'd you get 190 what shoe was that?

Buy whatever the hell you want. I sat on my voucher for 3 months and got the wolf greys, I demand you do the same. 
laugh.gif

OP, what should I have for dinner?

Buy whatever the hell you want. I sat on my voucher for 3 months and got the wolf greys, I demand you do the same. 
laugh.gif

OP, what should I have for dinner?

Dam thats Harsh! Give the man a break.

If your going to ball in them then grab a pair of 2011's. They're pretty nice on the court. If your starting a collection pick up a pair of your favs from the Buying and selling forum. Theres a lot of folks that would trade with you. Good luck. By the way, don't post anymore threads like this unless you like getting hammered.

Dam thats Harsh! Give the man a break.

If your going to ball in them then grab a pair of 2011's. They're pretty nice on the court. If your starting a collection pick up a pair of your favs from the Buying and selling forum. Theres a lot of folks that would trade with you. Good luck. By the way, don't post anymore threads like this unless you like getting hammered.

Back
Top Bottom