Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

the highest ill do is 50 ... they're hideous
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

cmon!!!! secret society are my niggs! u gotta make money somehow! if u dont like the prices then go some were els! its all about money now in days. so it really dosent make a difference to were you go.

if there was a time to get variants...now is that time... :lol:
laugh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

ugly shoe. would just cop to resell :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
paid a grand...dude was holding keys to a Bentley so I guess he had the dough for em.

ballin

thread on iss is 145 pages :smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​

i walked by Supreme today and police were outside threatening to write people summons for sitting out front in their chairs. Everyone was moving over to Great Jones to camp.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

"We've got our lawnchairs and sleeping bags set up outside Green's Discount Shoe Center in Brooklyn." - Kampout Kid :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
i gotta agree with kampout kid on this one i was these losers today if someone gets to the line quicker the first person sleeping the street since the start of the week did it for nothing.
s....unless one of the campout kids wants to take control (doubt it....)

...no really.

no they actually have a plan, my boy told me that they're organizing on paper a list of people from earliest to latest across the street...they plan to "fight" for their positions in line if they have to...i can see 3/4ths of these people folding when crunch time comes and they really have to man up for their spots...the guys in Supreme are saying that they're idiots for waiting
this long anyway..im gonna be across the street from Supreme with my video camera at 6:30pm Friday to watch the drama unfold. That mad dash for the front door at 7pm is gonna be HIGH-larious...NTxSupreme summt anyone?

(i cant camp cuz im broke)
I'm a hypebeast

^
so people are gonna risk going to jail over barfy sneakers?
interesting priorities.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

i would go just to see all the disappointed people not get the shoe lol..i think that would b funny..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

everyone keep calling the cops so they come and give these @#%$ summons and break up the line :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't care I'm going there when supreme close and will rush to the front. They can call the cops and what not. I bringing 6'9" dudes that don't know jack about kicks to back me up. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
These guys are all talk, I wanna see what they really plan to do.

Pigeon release was the best. Nothing will top that. Dudes get summons, held up at knife point, chased across a bridge, and doing all this through a blizzard. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dedication I tell you.

i wonder if those 40 people up the block from Supreme know anything about the 12 pair stock?
I'm a hypebeast

i just want to know what supreme gonna sell them for...hope It's better than DQM price. I really wanted to cop and flip these like honestly the left side looks cool. Both of them together are ugly...i don't care how much some1 spends thats my opinion
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Back
Top Bottom