Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

Quote:
real question is how many will reach the public....
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | AM90 HUFQUAKE US7.5-9.5 & 10.5 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7.5, 8.5-9 | AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | JORDAN 1 XQ CHINA US8, 9-9.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

LMAO everyone is going craz over these fakes. I think most people wanna cop to resell em cuz they think they gonna get 1000 plus for these

im pretty sure these shoes are going to be crazy for no reason....hypebeasts are going to flip out trying to get them and everyone else is going to flip out because such an ugly shoe will be overpriced beyond reality
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

There not for everyone that's for sure
I personally like these, I mean come on they have a lil bit of every good SB ever released......how could you not like them?? but different strokes for different fokes
very surprised to see Australia get some pairs for once!

like a the reseller that i am.....I got 12 dead wieght people planned to camp out strategically in these stores. How ****** up is that....J/K.....But i well go hard for these to bad i'll only go as far as taking pictures of them and selling them on the bay.
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT

who was that that walked into Commerce Bank with them on yestarday? My brother works there and was telling me about it.....fess up I know it was a NTr
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

So is there any solid info
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

damn im pissed these r so limited n im all the way down in NOVA, i really wanted a pair of these they r right down my alley. i dunno wats so gross about em i think they r fire n ive said that from the beginnin when the fake pics were first posted

"WHAT THE DUNK?!?!? :shock:

CROATIANSTYLE doin it big once again, reminds me exactly of the PARIS SB DUNK picture he took a while back! Had to post all 13 pics, but enjoy!

REMEMBER THIS!

NOW THIS!
whatthedunkstock1.jpg

whatthedunkstock2.jpg

whatthedunkstock3.jpg

whatthedunkstock4.jpg

whatthedunkstock5.jpg

whatthedunkstock6.jpg

whatthedunkstock7.jpg

whatthedunkstock8.jpg

whatthedunkstock9.jpg

whatthedunkstock10.jpg

whatthedunkstock11.jpg

whatthedunkstock12.jpg

whatthedunkstock13.jpg
R.I.P. PROPS
TEAM-AF-ONE​

yo you posted those pics in like 5 different sneaker forums

:lol:
laugh.gif
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

yoooooooooooo..... thats insane.... nuffin else 2 say.. i can't knock no 1 hussle..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom