Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

i think theyre aight i wouldnt mind copping if it was easy and affordable not sure if i would wear them tho.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Very interesting shoe, but it won't be easy to get. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

it seems like thes saying there is one pair coming out at each premeire lol
the price of these will be ridicolous lol

those are cool just to break out like once or twice a year.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

I'm not saying I wouldn't take a pair but.

can't wait for the video for real.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

on a serious tip... i been hopin these was real. i like the creativity behind it. i know hype is gonna go thru the roof, but i hope i can get a pair.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

very interesting...these will be crazy hyped
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

eww
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

i new everyones tone would change if these ended up being real.. i swear the last thread was just full of everyone saying "eww" and "garbage"
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

the hi's look like @#%$, i would still @#%$ with those lows but only rockin jeans or as a collectors item.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Damn these are just terrible. They looked terrible when the pics first surfaced and they still look terrible.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

surfing around, this is word from the nsb.org camp.
Quote:
2 of my friends received their team rider invitations to the premiere in the mail, and on the inside of the official invitation the first thing written at the top was What the Dunk, and then an rsvp for the after party with a hidden link on the nike website with which to respond. I think these are really gonna come out, and I work at a shop that gets every release so lets see what happens.

These are real dunks. My friends who are on the team recieved a pair each to wear to the premiere on Tues. They are in the gold/black box and have sticker with a retail price of $120, with the words What The Dunk at the top of the label.

Ill take it a step further and tell you the style # is 318403 and the official color code is White/Chrome/Deep Red/College Blue, and yes, retail is $120. color code
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Back
Top Bottom