Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

does anyone have real info on the NYC release? I heard dqm is charging 700 thats @#%$ i wont pay that much or is that a horrible lie
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

joints ain't even drop yet. called a couple popular spots and i heard definitely over 500 for a pair. and that was after the guy told me he couldn't give me a set price......hype is a infectious disease :smh:
smh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Got mine today, I luv them most people won't but "Let the Hater's Hate"
Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it. Cuz y'all were fakin like...​
O.G. Member # ?​
Jordan's were my first love and my second love were Dunks!!!​

Niketown london is getting these...@#%$ DQM and their $700 price tag, does anyone know if Niketown NY is gettin them too?

edit-once again, the stores that are getting these are DQM, Supreme, Union, and Secret Society (i think i missed one). If theres a repeat of the Doom fiasco at secret society a low price is going to be sent via e-mail and then it will be doubled instore...120 jumped to 235+tax. @#%$ secret society too
I'm a hypebeast

freakin a man... how do you do it croatiansyle?!?! with all the cash ur gonna be makin, im sure u can hook me up with a size 13 right? :smile:
smile.gif
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

NYC HEADS DQM WILL NOT BE SELLING THESE THIS SATURDAY

THEIR WEBSITE IS UPDATED AND ITS GOING TO BE A TICKET RAFFLE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE SHOES SO YOU HAVE TO WIN A RAFFLE
KARMALOOP.COM 20% OFF EVERYTHING CODE BO10853

OR USE THIS LINK WITH CODE ALREADY INCORPORATED

www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?zzzzz=BO10853

wait so you have to BUY something to get the raffle?
Team Otaku
"H is nothing but a letter"​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Quote:
THEIR WEBSITE IS UPDATED AND ITS GOING TO BE A TICKET RAFFLE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE SHOES SO YOU HAVE TO WIN A RAFFLE

so you have to pay them money for the chance to pay them more money... sounds like a good business plan.
...no really.

If that's 700 thats a real ripoff...win a raffle and pay that much for something??? And their website says its to make it safer for the customers...what a lie. People still can get robbed...it's only safer for their store (less chaos for them). Thats crap
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

2802on9.jpg

I got this off the other message board and this was taken off the DQM.com web site
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom