Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

So the $120 retail price tag is a thing of the past?

I actually want to wear them; not flip them for 2Gs.
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

Quote:
ANY L.A STORE GETTIN EM?
:lol:
laugh.gif
Buy My Sz 12-13 HEAT!!! Cement 3, Hulk SB, W)Taps, DOOMS...[url=http://p087.ezboard.com/Sz-10-Milli-Vanilli-SBs--MUST-SELL/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76018.topic]Buy My Sz 10 Milli Vanilli Dunk SB!! Cheap!!!

:x
sick.gif
Seriously I can't see how people like these shoes and are actually going to buy them. :smh:
smh.gif
NOMINATE JBLACKCAT13 FOR B/S MOD!!
I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR THREAD GETS APPROVED AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE​

The shoe is tough, but the $2000+ resale tag just isn't.

Seriously, selling and buying the shoe for that much is what's wrong with the hobby.

If I can get them for $120, I'm all over them.

man... is any1 camping out in NY yet.. i wanna cop.. But @#%$ a campout...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

they are doodoo, they r straight up for the hypebeasts that still think that SB's r hot.. and super resellers...
FOR SALE: 8.5 nyc + shipping
DS 4= cool grey, DS DMP & RED LASER 4 PACKS, DS 11= colombia mid, bred mid, DS infrared 90's, great condition blk low 6
BAPE XL RED CAMO CRAZY CREW forsale

1st- Yang i smell some hate "super resellers" coming from the man wit hlike 8 things for sale

2nd- Wow DQM i was bout to come camp thursday morning... but i guess ill just grab my raffle tic

3rd- No camping in NYC? naw son heads camped for iphone, Dalai lama...etc.... mad nuts... heads will still be out there word is bond

-anyways hope i win the raffle, forget all you haters who are tryna kill the hype so you can camp out first... Kix are HOT def COPX1<since it will take mad camping for just 1.....
I'm out for dead fcukin presidents to represent me

i dont like that guy with so many pairs now, makes me cry, i cant even get 1 pair, these are like my grails now.
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​
//Don't judge me with my post count |-| care less and reset it every 6 months Like me\\​

:rofl:
roll.gif
across the street of Supreme NY
So basically, they're camping out......to camp out :lol:
laugh.gif
the line in front of the store
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team Otaku​

WOWWW its tuesday in nyc.... 8 heads with chairs in front of stackhouse for supreme release on SATURDAY!!!!.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

i'm not sure if im buggin or not but there's a dude in a space helmet chilln in line rite now.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

but I already know whats going to happen.... there is goin to be flooded pairs on ebay forcing resellers to either drop their prices OD or get stuck with em... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

The highest I'll do is $500.

I know I said I wouldn't spend $400, but they've grown on me. :nerd:
nerd.gif

word so its people outside right now... hahahaha BEAST.. i would never camp out for a pair of kix for more than 2 hrs...
days now they wilin..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

how much supreme dropping them for?
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Secret society is @#%$. OD prices, clothes not that nice
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Back
Top Bottom