Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | Dunk Lows Fall 2020

Joined Jul 27, 2012
I mean the date was always in October.

I don’t understand how people are in panic after two weeks

4 weeks? 5 weeks? Sure.
2, just relax
I don't mind the 4-5 week wait but when you start seeing people/friends getting their pairs my natural reaction is to become impatient. And of course, this morning i get the email from Nike that their finishing up my ID. Lol.

Joined Jan 21, 2016
I don't mind the 4-5 week wait but when you start seeing people/friends getting their pairs my natural reaction is to become impatient. And of course, this morning i get the email from Nike that their finishing up my ID. Lol.
man, I have yet to get anything past "we got started"... and thats on 2 orders, lol

Joined Jan 24, 2013
Patiently waiting

I ain't about to hit up Nike Customer Service as I've been known they know **** about **** lmao

Joined Sep 4, 2019
Can anybody comment on how durable they feel? Like would you be worried about wearing them or are they easy to confidently rock?

Joined Feb 21, 2018
Google search history:

*burlap sack durabilry*
*sponge durability test*
*fire fits with potato sacks*

Joined Sep 5, 2006
Damn that sucks , so pushed back to November ?

Smh My east coast fam not going to get any wears out of them until next spring .

Joined Feb 7, 2013
Back when the air max day vapormax ids dropped i got a similar email saying shoe would be delayed....and that i could cancel or i could wait and the pair would be NO CHARGE! Couldnt believe it...they actually came on time also...for free.

Joined Jan 24, 2013
Yeah I got the started email on Aug 29th.
Original ship date was Oct 14th

I ain't even mad, though. Had them apply the coupon to my Adapt BB Mags for a $70 refund

Joined Mar 30, 2013
My pair was actually due on the 10th November, I was hoping after receiving the getting started email that i’d get them a lot sooner, but now I doubt it

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now