Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

damn how do I keep missing out on this? How did you guys find out? Was there an announcement?

No announcement, I have a page monitor on their site which pings whenever there’s an update... I am generally never on the computer that late but happened to be that night or I wouldn’t have ever known...

They actually shipped this morning... so psyched to get them in

Yea I’m super sick that I missed out on the Vapormax restock. By the time I was on the site they were long gone smh.

No announcement, I have a page monitor on their site which pings whenever there’s an update... I am generally never on the computer that late but happened to be that night or I wouldn’t have ever known...

They actually shipped this morning... so psyched to get them in

dang- I need instructions on how to get this page monitor!!

Nice mail day

58A49245-0D98-419B-9AD8-B59368AF2776.jpeg

Not sure if anyone in here copped them, but has anyone gotten shipping emails about the CPFM Cudi Entergalactic hoodies? I’ve heard they’re shipping out slowly.

Guessing not many grabbed the Cudi CPFM hoodie in here, but figured I’d update on my order in case there are some in here who did. Mine shipped a day or two ago & will be here Tuesday, so I’d imagine just about everyone’s orders should be delivered within the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom