Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Gonna go for a white pair. Luckily hit on a black pair on the last drop. I wonder if this one will be Nike By You agin? Low key hope not just to make the 1st release a little more special lol

Nike should give exclusive access to ppl that had their pairs canceled, I remember my wife had hers cancelled and the bs 40% code they gave her doesn't even work... and of course the pair I got had some trash QC. Hopefully that gets sorted out too

Good luck today y’all! I hope it’s as easy for me to get my white pair as it was to get my black pair on the last drop.

Man that one hurt so many Ls today for being this early... really wanted these for the toe , Nike canceled my order last time around and I was on the site a second before the links but I wasn’t fast enough 🤬, also got a ghost order on bio hacks and obviously had no chance on either dunk this morning also

Got a pair of the blacks in my size, site kept crashing but luckily autofill helped save me time. I wish they had different color piping options like on Nike By You, but im glad i finally got a pair

Let’s goooo!! Secured a white pair in my size & I’m so stoked about it. Wore my black pair today as a good luck charm haha.
9201F3CF-3EEE-4F47-815F-212717FE2844.jpeg

557E5EBD-8697-4E9E-AACD-8225AADBD0A1.jpeg

BC723967-6008-4C6F-9BAC-111099486266.png
Yikes, supposedly cancellation emails are going out 🤕🤕 I checked my email & I didn’t have any cancellation email so hopefully it’ll stay that way. I got my Paypal & CPFM email confirmations so fingers crossed that I’m good.

I just got the tracking number for my CPFM AF1, im glad i dont have to worry about a cancellation

Back
Top Bottom