Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Here are pictures of my order. Wanted to keep it simple and 'matching' between the shoes.
CPFM Blazers_1.png CPFM Blazers_2.png CPFM Blazers_3.png CPFM Blazers_4.png CPFM Blazers_5.png CPFM Blazers_7.png CPFM Blazers_8.png

so despite taking the product page down, and not letting you view the designs you ordered.. the rendering still works

Example URL:
https://render.nikeid.com/is/image/nikeid/?layer=0&src=ir(nikeidrender/BlaCPFMFA19_v4?obj=/s/g1/base&show&obj=/s/g2/swoosh&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g3/swoosh&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g4/eye&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g5/eye&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g6/lace&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g7/lace&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g8/mid&show&obj=/s&req=object&wid=900)undefined&fmt=png-alpha&posN=0,-0.1&icc=AdobeRGB

Replace the green text in URL with the following codes to match color in the following order:
Left Swoosh, Right Swoosh, Left Eyelet, Right Eyelet, Left Lace, Right Lace
05815A - Green
F9A2C3 - Pink
1858B9 - Blue
a881c7 - Purple
FF2617 - Red
FFC92A - Yellow

Replace the pink 4 with other numbers 1-9 for the other shoe views

What’s the brown color code

Just got the ‘started making your order email’

I’m guessing/hoping I’ll receive them sooner than the mid November that was stated on my order

905569E1-EECB-4A12-B2B5-6AB254647E04.jpeg

9E8737C0-0A86-4E5A-9ACE-8D7BAB3C7D08.jpeg

Wore these beauty today
These are most definitely shoe of the year for me.. still thinking about copping them but I really don't want to spend that type of money lol.. how do they fit? I know I would have to translate the women into men size but I'm wondering if I would have to go a size up from that...

These are most definitely shoe of the year for me.. still thinking about copping them but I really don't want to spend that type of money lol.. how do they fit? I know I would have to translate the women into men size but I'm wondering if I would have to go a size up from that...

I went .5 up from my tts and they fit great.

These were sitting around the $700 mark when they first released but now they went up to 1k+ which is ridiculous

I went .5 up from my tts and they fit great.

These were sitting around the $700 mark when they first released but now they went up to 1k+ which is ridiculous
Thanks for the response and yeah I remember when they were around that price I actually bought them for that much but the seller never shipped and all stockx did was cancel the order and by that time they were going for 1k...smh..

crazy how stockx is controlling the market by not shipping shoes out, blaming the sellers & the raising the prices, i've heard about 4 stories of this in the last 2 weeks, around the time all the jordan 1's shot up over night ...this has to be them manipulating the market like this...

Prices are prob way better with StockX than without tbh

And no shoe is worth resell

I'd guess this is right. All of the information about bids and past sales that StockX gives definitely helps to empower market participants, not to mention the liquidity the platform adds to the market. Obviously it doesn't push down prices on everything, but there are definitely times where StockX has either led me to buy or sell at a lower price than I otherwise would have.

Also has anyone gotten updates past the "we've started" email?

Has anyone ever gotten an order confirmed, it shows up in your app as confirmed and you’ve been charged, but no emails from Nike have ever been sent? One of my orders is like this and it’s concerning me...

Has anyone ever gotten an order confirmed, it shows up in your app as confirmed and you’ve been charged, but no emails from Nike have ever been sent? One of my orders is like this and it’s concerning me...
All mine got the payment confirmation, that’s how you know you’re good

All mine got the payment confirmation, that’s how you know you’re good
ok thanks for the reassurance, just weird I didn't get an email from Nike about the order or an update on it being made... on my 2nd order on another email I got both.
Fingers crossed both go through!

Back
Top Bottom