Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Some dude who has actually wore them on twitter said they same as his Jordan 1 and fit cool.

I’m TTS 12.5.

my blazers I own are size 13. Which is a tad big so hoping these will b smaller than those at least. :lol:

If they don’t fit, will just try to sell or return them I guess

In the UK at least, in the description for the shoe when it was live Nike actually said it runs .5 big,

Blazers have always been a bit too narrow for me. I remember having Mission Blazers in a size 10.5. Loved those. Can't wait to try size 11 Sponges on.

For those of you who got shipping emails, did you get notified at every manufacturing step? Still stuck on "We've started" at size 12
The pair that i made changes on is scheduled to ship on Monday, I received 2 notifications throughout the process. My stock pair still says “in process”. I made my purchases within 1 minute of each other.

The pair that i made changes on is scheduled to ship on Monday, I received 2 notifications throughout the process. My stock pair still says “in process”. I made my purchases within 1 minute of each other.

Ha I had one order that’s had one email and another that has zero emails... but both confirmed. I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason here

I need more pictures of the pairs people are receiving. Where are yall finding them?

For those of you who got shipping emails, did you get notified at every manufacturing step? Still stuck on "We've started" at size 12

I'm a 12 and got two orders. Got the "started" email for both pairs on the same day. One progressed and shipped today. The other hasn't moved.

my supreme blazers are a 9 and they fit perfect. theyre my only blazers so i just went this that sizing.
Supreme Blazers fit small to me. So half size up in those is perfect. The rest of my Blazers fit like my Jordan 1's so I kept that sizing with these Cactus.

FYI student discounts work on Nike by you.
F3437052-B574-4C87-97F3-5ED8467B0701.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom