Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

I mean the date was always in October.

I don’t understand how people are in panic after two weeks

4 weeks? 5 weeks? Sure.
2, just relax

I don't mind the 4-5 week wait but when you start seeing people/friends getting their pairs my natural reaction is to become impatient. And of course, this morning i get the email from Nike that their finishing up my ID. Lol.

I don't mind the 4-5 week wait but when you start seeing people/friends getting their pairs my natural reaction is to become impatient. And of course, this morning i get the email from Nike that their finishing up my ID. Lol.

man, I have yet to get anything past "we got started"... and thats on 2 orders, lol

Patiently waiting

I ain't about to hit up Nike Customer Service as I've been known they know **** about **** lmao

F088A845-E61A-40DF-8162-6588F927355B.jpeg

7F998CA6-B803-4DE3-9DEC-54EBE5C19072.jpeg

E87651D6-1A7C-4429-821A-32BBA71C581C.jpeg

Can anybody comment on how durable they feel? Like would you be worried about wearing them or are they easy to confidently rock?

Google search history:

*burlap sack durabilry*
*sponge durability test*
*fire fits with potato sacks*

Damn that sucks , so pushed back to November ?

Smh My east coast fam not going to get any wears out of them until next spring .

Back when the air max day vapormax ids dropped i got a similar email saying shoe would be delayed....and that i could cancel or i could wait and the pair would be NO CHARGE! Couldnt believe it...they actually came on time also...for free.

Yeah I got the started email on Aug 29th.
Original ship date was Oct 14th

I ain't even mad, though. Had them apply the coupon to my Adapt BB Mags for a $70 refund

My pair was actually due on the 10th November, I was hoping after receiving the getting started email that i’d get them a lot sooner, but now I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom