Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

i went for black size 10. It’s crazy that so many pairs are getting cancelled
Word, I got the whites in a size 12 so maybe they just haven’t shipped whites or big sizes yet who knows lol. These cancels are def. crazy but I’m not surprised. CPFM cancels hella orders every Nike collab smh.

Word, I got the whites in a size 12 so maybe they just haven’t shipped whites or big sizes yet who knows lol. These cancels are def. crazy but I’m not surprised. CPFM cancels hella orders every Nike collab smh.

my white 11.5 was cancelled overnight, so hopefully you’re safe.
I’m honestly just impressed that the release was so bad on both the front AND back ends.

Got shipping for mine this morning. Seeing that everyone was getting cancelled I thought it was gonna be like that Nike release all over again.

3D4CA144-E9C5-498D-BFD1-CADEC51B4CD2.jpeg

Still waiting on shipping info for my size 12 white.

Was searching thru Twitter & it seems like everyone is waiting on their white pairs shipping confirmation. Only blacks have shipped so far. Hopefully the white pairs will ship before the end of this week if we’re lucky.

Got shipping on white.

After getting cancelled on Nike initial drop. And totally missing their 'restock'

Damn I still haven’t gotten shipping on my size 12 white. I hope they don’t do me how they did for the CPFM Blazers, I swear I had to wait at least a month longer than everyone else to get my pair 😂

Back
Top Bottom