Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

E8651169-644E-459D-9BC6-63101B2EDC41.jpeg

770C367C-3702-44DC-8B26-DD8971A83E88.jpeg

Got lucky af copping my pair!! I was on the site right when they dropped & I couldn’t add to cart either. I was trying on my phone & my computer & both of them weren’t letting me. Kept refreshing & finally it was letting me add to cart but once I was trying to check out it kept saying my size was sold out & after trying like 15 times I said **** it & took the L, but then saw SoleLinks tweet saying peoples orders were still going thru, so like 5/10 mins later I decided to try again & sure enough the only size left was my size (12) & I was able to get the exact pair I wanted :pimp:

E8651169-644E-459D-9BC6-63101B2EDC41.jpeg

770C367C-3702-44DC-8B26-DD8971A83E88.jpeg

Got lucky af copping my pair!! I was on the site right when they dropped & I couldn’t add to cart either. I was trying on my phone & my computer & both of them weren’t letting me. Kept refreshing & finally it was letting me add to cart but once I was trying to check out it kept saying my size was sold out & after trying like 15 times I said **** it & took the L, but then saw SoleLinks tweet saying peoples orders were still going thru, so like 5/10 mins later I decided to try again & sure enough the only size left was my size (12) & I was able to get the exact pair I wanted :pimp:

Damn I had a 12 carted and ready to go

It wouldn’t process the order

i hate being that guy camping the order status... but does anyone else's say "Unknown"?

I got confirm emails, but I'm slightly worried.

Black with yellow flea and white air

One of the pairs I wanted to do but I knew they would sell out quick and ended up with a blk/yellow sunshine pair. SMH. It's a shame we have to rush these Nike By You releases. I miss taking my time and putting colors together.

One of the pairs I wanted to do but I knew they would sell out quick and ended up with a blk/yellow sunshine pair. SMH. It's a shame we have to rush these Nike By You releases. I miss taking my time and putting colors together.
Nike playing with our hearts

5404A004-A17A-4B44-831E-200BF5CC0C46.jpeg

do y’all have unknown status? I’m nervous about both getting cancelled
nah don’t have unknown on mine. Hopefully you’ll be good but I’d def. be worried about your order being canceled just bc during the customizing process I saw it say *Limited to 1 pair per person* so maybe they’re really sticking to that. I wanted two pair as well (one black pair, one white) but due to that 1 pair rule I didn’t even risk it & stuck with the black pair. Good luck bruh lol.

5404A004-A17A-4B44-831E-200BF5CC0C46.jpeg

do y’all have unknown status? I’m nervous about both getting cancelled
nah don’t have unknown on mine. Hopefully you’ll be good but I’d def. be worried about your order being canceled just bc during the customizing process I saw it say *Limited to 1 pair per person* so maybe they’re really sticking to that. I wanted two pair as well (one black pair, one white) but due to that 1 pair rule I didn’t even risk it & stuck with the black pair. Good luck bruh lol.

lol ****..I only ordered twice because I thought the first didn’t go through. What does your say?

something similar happened to me... both of mine have an "Unknown" status in the app.

my blazers have an unknown status on the app but they're beside my closet :lol:
today's AF1 say unknown on the app but when you click the order it says "ordered"

still surprised how fast these flew today. it seemed like almost instantly they were having issues carting and within 1 minute of my order at 12:08 i saw folks in here saying the site updated to OOS

my blazers have an unknown status on the app but they're beside my closet :lol:
today's AF1 say unknown on the app but when you click the order it says "ordered"

still surprised how fast these flew today. it seemed like almost instantly they were having issues carting and within 1 minute of my order at 12:08 i saw folks in here saying the site updated to OOS

yo thats good to hear. Preciate it G

I wonder how the shipping process is going to go this time. The blazers were an absolute mess, hopefully Nike learned from their mistakes. I can’t see this one being anywhere near as difficult to produce as the blazers tho w/ there being less going on w/ the Forces.

Back
Top Bottom