Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Riccardo Tisci and Nike Introduce the NikeLab x RT: Training Redefined Collection

Disrupting the traditional notion of training footwear and apparel.

Following their February release of a black-and-white Dunk Luxe Hi, NikeLab and Riccardo Tisci have teamed up once again, this time “to disrupt the traditional notion of training footwear and apparel.” As part of Nike’s Summer of Sport celebration in anticipation of the 2016 Olympics in Rio, this collaborative collection melds the Swoosh’s expertise in the world of sport performance and the Italian designer’s bold fashion sensibilities.

“It was interesting…a little bit of a difficult process because to make something that is very dynamic, to do sport and to do activity, and make it strongly recognizable — a fashion statement — is not easy,” Tisci says. “But we achieved something that’s amazing. There’s a lot of sensuality.”

NikeLab x RT: Training Redefined will release in two unique capsule collections. The first features Tisci’s signature black-and-white color palette, while the second juxtaposes kaleidoscope and floral prints, the latter of which includes flowers from Oregon, Taranto, Italy (the home of Tisci), and Rio de Janeiro. You’ll also notice additional nods to Tisci’s aesthetic in the floral print as it includes stars and skulls.

The NikeLab x RT: Training Redefined collection will release in July 2016, with a second drop scheduled the following month.

View media item 1954622

Olivier Rousteing x NikeLab Collection
(I figure I'd just post it here)
This stuff looks like a score. Olivier usually gets it right with understated statement pieces. I'll be waiting patiently.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom