Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Y'all some hypebeasts. Had they not been limited y'all wouldn't care for these.

With that said, I need a tee in a Large. :nerd:

http://hypebeast.com/2014/3/a-conversation-with-ricardo-tisci-on-the-nike-r-t-collaboration

Good interview about the kicks.

I think this part is interesting, I dont know if Nike is living up to his "idea" that the shoes will be reachable for anybody that wants to be part of the journey?

For me, I’ve been there – where you don’t have so much money to buy something that you dream about. You want to be a part of an identity – I call them “tribes,” others might call it “identity,” but I know what it’s like. This is why it was very important for me, Nike agreed with me to design shoes that would be reachable for anybody that wants to be part of the journey of Nike. 

Thanks for the comments @alp  

Haven't heard from in terms of comfort on these here or youtube.

Got a pair of mids coming my way soon!

Nice! You'll enjoy them. Not too many people bought to wear unfortunately :frown: :lol:

also got a pic of them from the front. keep in mind that the color orange from the inside rubs off on the sock you wear, so your socks end up becoming a little orange after wear. kinda annoying and happens with a pair of timbs I own. gotta buy a new set of socks because of that :smh:

View media item 882213

also got a pic of them from the front. keep in mind that the color orange from the inside rubs off on the sock you wear, so your socks end up becoming a little orange after wear. kinda annoying and happens with a pair of timbs I own. gotta buy a new set of socks because of that
mean.gif
those mids are fire.

i hope i can cop some on the 11th 

GUNS AIMING ON APRIL 11 FOR THOSE MIDS!
glasses.gif

@alp I repped, but fix that strap!
mean.gif

Yeah they're mids. Constructed differently then regular af1 mids though

I need the white lows bad. Shame they aren't releasing online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom