Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

1Y51yMATKfpUocUwwQyu

Wlxwp4lEROWTnQT9tKcJ

you got them quick

all those looks good, nike really needs to release them outsole by itself, id probably buy multiple cws

damn these things are so much bigger than i expected and im used to wearing rick owens, super nice though and i really want an interchangeable outsole, it should have came with an extra pair

mmw x nike.jpg

damn these things are so much bigger than i expected and im used to wearing rick owens, super nice though and i really want an interchangeable outsole, it should have came with an extra pair

mmw x nike.jpg
Hahaha put your bare foot in the outsole and your mind will be blown hahaha, mine fits maybe 1/2 or a third of the shoe. Been wearing the outsole on my Jordan Trunners and getting lots of compliments, one of my favorite cops this year, really wish the Flyknit version was available in men’s though, genuinely hate the men’s tr3 model

yah i wanted that black outsole on the flyknits but i am not even sure what size to get or if it even up that high, i got a size 10 in these so probably an 11.5?

yah i wanted that black outsole on the flyknits but i am not even sure what size to get or if it even up that high, i got a size 10 in these so probably an 11.5?
Yes! 1.5 sizes up! As a 13 I’m sol completely, 12.5 or 13.5 are my only options and I’m super picky about fit... and they go for $1000 on goat lol

Yes! 1.5 sizes up! As a 13 I’m sol completely, 12.5 or 13.5 are my only options and I’m super picky about fit... and they go for $1000 on goat lol
Well, if you're trying to go for the flyknit MMW x Nikes you're out of luck. Nike only made that variant up to a size 11 women's

damn

even at size 11 id buy a pair just for the outsole but not at retail

hoping it hits the outlets

Whats good yall, jus wanted to pick your brains on sizing real quick. I got wide feet and I'm curious what would be better in the mens mmw tr 3, 12 or 13. For reference, I wear a 12 in the acronym lf1s and prestos, 13 in the og vapormaxes, and 13 in the react element 55s. Sizing is all over the place I know lmao

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance fam!

id go with the 13, i have a wide foot as well and went with a 10, same size i wear in vapormaxes

also, just found under the papers the nice napsack that came with it, not some cheap plastic ones that usually comes with other shoes, this one feels solid

Back
Top Bottom