Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paying resell is only an L if you can't afford to pay rent or mortgage because of it lol. I get that some of y'all don't agree with resell BUT don't you also understand that you're also overpaying even at retail? Why? Because it's the shoe you want and you can afford it. Same basic principle.

yall just stretching it, I think we're thinking as basic as the term Winning/Losing in a raffle for a pair at retail

and before "pocket watching" gets thrown around, do you and splurge, I do the same thing all the time. Right now we're talking about taking a W or an L on the FTL app

yall just stretching it, I think we're thinking as basic as the term Winning/Losing in a raffle for a pair at retail

and before "pocket watching" gets thrown around, do you and splurge, I do the same thing all the time. Right now we're talking about taking a W or an L on the FTL app

I can dig it. I took an L lol.

i get the feeling that these will reappear on teh FTL app next week. I havent seen a W anywhere for these

I'm starting to think even SNKRS aren't dropping these tomorrow. Usually a product page should be up by now

kobenod.gif

Back
Top Bottom