Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad he at least he said it was "limited". Should lower the expectation at being able to cop. He was at least honest and didn't give the false hope that he was going to have a decent amount of stock.
If most of us couldn’t cop off the other sites we for dam sure ain’t going to be successful on the FOG site.

Regarding the re-stock drop... It probably will drop in a few days and very randomly. There was a F&F release on the site that happened this week - it got pushed one day... and then another. But, the night after the first delay, they randomly were available on the site. I noticed around 9PM PST that they were available, even though they were supposed to drop sometime the next day.

I was lucky enough to cart every pair I wanted. And, they were still available the next day (and after). FYI - I hear F&F accounts are very limited, so don't take "availability" here as info that there are TONS of pairs out there. I truthfully don't know the production numbers, or how many FOG has in inventory.

For the pics, or it didn't happen folks:

FOGFNF.png

FOG.png

Regarding the re-stock drop... It probably will drop in a few days and very randomly. There was a F&F release on the site that happened this week - it got pushed one day... and then another. But, the night after the first delay, they randomly were available on the site. I noticed around 9PM PST that they were available, even though they were supposed to drop sometime the next day.

I was lucky enough to cart every pair I wanted. And, they were still available the next day (and after). FYI - I hear F&F accounts are very limited, so don't take "availability" here as info that there are TONS of pairs out there. I truthfully don't know the production numbers, or how many FOG has in inventory.

FOGFNF.png

FOG.png
That's awesome. I'm def a little jelly lol. Mind me asking how you got a f&f account

Non F&F were placing orders, there was a workaround that allowed you to create an account on the F&F site.

Don't ask me how, I've seen order screen shots.

Agree he should’ve just dropped them. I refuse to hawk a site just for bots to eat in the end. Been there failed that. Good luck #teammanual

hopefully its as easy as the union x jordan release was

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I was shocked at how easy that was for manual users. People were still checking out like 15 minutes after the drop. I think where a lot of people messed up was they followed the links that Twitter people like SoleLinks put out - which directed people to the Union dummy site to fight bots (?). If people would've just went to the official website and clicked on the splash logo, they would've went directly to the right website.

FOGFNF.png

FOG.png

Wow. That's amazing. Must be nice :nthat:

Hope I can just hit on one pair - but him officially announcing it and it being on Shopify just means the bots are monitoring it 24/7 now. So unless he has some trick up his sleeve, I know the odds are slim to none :frown:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I was shocked at how easy that was for manual users. People were still checking out like 15 minutes after the drop. I think where a lot of people messed up was they followed the links that Twitter people like SoleLinks put out - which directed people to the Union dummy site to fight bots (?). If people would've just went to the official website and clicked on the splash logo, they would've went directly to the right website.
nah I was being cereal

Back
Top Bottom