Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt the price of the 1s will really go up. I think nike hasnt really handled this collab well at all especially from a marketing standpoint. Feels like it's an Adidas collab almost with the way they handle things

Aftermarket prices in the long term have nothing to do with the marketing at launch. It has all to do with what Jerry does in the future and how much clout people associate with his name and his first major collab (aside from Vans)

Aftermarket prices in the long term have nothing to do with the marketing at launch. It has all to do with what Jerry does in the future and how much clout people associate with his name and his first major collab (aside from Vans)
I'm not necessarily talking about just the launch but the whole collab and even now. This collab had all sorts of clothing, new models, old models and still much to release yet you dont really hear or see anything about it.

Damn I wish we lived in a world where we can just rock the shoes bc of the shoes. We here tombout metrics of hype.
We can and I do I'm just surprised that nike isnt going all out with the resources they've allocated to this collab

We can and I do I'm just surprised that nike isnt going all out with the resources they've allocated to this collab
It wouldn’t match the ethos of the collaboration. The Virgil Ten made sense. Industrial, easily attainable. We all cooked on the drop and if u didn’t there was more.

It wouldn’t match the ethos of the collaboration. The Virgil Ten made sense. Industrial, easily attainable. We all cooked on the drop and if u didn’t there was more.
Idk if I completely agree with that but I do get what you are saying. My initial post about the subject was more having to do with many people saying the fog 1 would rise in the same way yeezy did and that clearly isnt going to happen

Last edited:

tenor.gif

HOLD UP! Easily attainable?! I didn't hit on a pair until the very very very last drop (AirMax90 Black) and it wasn't even due to a lack of effort.

tenor.gif

HOLD UP! Easily attainable?! I didn't hit on a pair until the very very very last drop (AirMax90 Black) and it wasn't even due to a lack of effort.

u should unsubscribe since u not eem keeping urs

I did unsubscribe over a month ago because the convo was so weak, but I periodically check back in to see if anything new is being announced. I still have my Boner btw.

I did unsubscribe over a month ago because the convo was so weak, but I periodically check back in to see if anything new is being announced. I still have my Boner btw.
pics of ur boner asap. dont catfish us either

After 2 months of not being able to trade my 10.5 Bone SA's for a size 10, I decided to try them on and see how they fit. I used thin socks and to my surprise they fit like my size 10 1's. I've compared them and apparently they're the same size, so I'll be keeping them.

I'll be using a new product I ordered on my Bone SA's, just waiting for it to arrive and will let you know how it works.

You ever try out that shoe protector? About to get the Bones in.

5DEC59FB-FC24-409F-9C81-473CB1CADD24.jpeg
CF23B731-1F18-4D08-A779-E83B5EFAF02E.jpeg
138634BA-453B-4F5B-960F-15FAA77B6D3F.jpeg
79AB6CB5-AEB5-4CB4-8252-3663D02A65F2.jpeg
346E2AC4-29E0-4F70-A740-56AA399954A1.jpeg

Can I plz get a legit check on these Black 1s. Didn’t take the greatest pics so if you need something else tell me. Packaging and everything else was perfect

5DEC59FB-FC24-409F-9C81-473CB1CADD24.jpeg
CF23B731-1F18-4D08-A779-E83B5EFAF02E.jpeg
138634BA-453B-4F5B-960F-15FAA77B6D3F.jpeg
79AB6CB5-AEB5-4CB4-8252-3663D02A65F2.jpeg
346E2AC4-29E0-4F70-A740-56AA399954A1.jpeg

Can I plz get a legit check on these Black 1s. Didn’t take the greatest pics so if you need something else tell me. Packaging and everything else was perfect

They look legit, just please post a couple of pics of the lace toggles to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom