Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No.

I have 11 in Bone 10.5 Black and they fit the same.
Hey sorry to ping you so late on this but do you have wide feet at all? I'm between E and EE and my bone 1s fit my FEET perfectly but it's basically just as loose as I can tolerate around my skinny ankles. I don't wanna worsen the effect if the mesh collar is bigger but at the same time with resale prices I don't want to gamble either. lol

I wish the bone air raids didn’t have that contrasting shoe.

I wish the bone air raids didn’t have that contrasting shoe.

Do you mean the contrasting swoosh?
Cause that’s what I don’t like about them.
I’m in on the black air raids.

Don’t know about the 1s yet. Honestly I can’t see myself paying $395 for mint green or orange.

Do you mean the contrasting swoosh?
Cause that’s what I don’t like about them.
I’m in on the black air raids.

Don’t know about the 1s yet. Honestly I can’t see myself paying $395 for mint green or orange.
Whoops typo lol. And yes, the swoosh is an eyesore like that

Mesh Bone 1s...? Prayers have been answered! Hopefully I can score a pair at retail for a change, have struck out on every single shoe I like over the years except 2012 white cement 4s

Hey sorry to ping you so late on this but do you have wide feet at all? I'm between E and EE and my bone 1s fit my FEET perfectly but it's basically just as loose as I can tolerate around my skinny ankles. I don't wanna worsen the effect if the mesh collar is bigger but at the same time with resale prices I don't want to gamble either. lol
Not sure about measurements but more muscular than wide i would say. I can't rock Chucks...

D3JquiXWkAIzonV.jpg
I don't care much about any of the FoG shoes, but these pants are sick. Could definitely lounge around happily on weekends in these.

I like the mint pair for procuring OG bones purposes

I cannot for the life of me see resale for mints or the orange joints reaching the levels of bones or blacks...if the goal is to get them to resale for funds for bones...i and who in their right mind would trade mints for bones?

Back
Top Bottom