Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
could i go a full size up in fpg 1s? would my feet be swimming? would i look like a stylish but demented clown?

there's a pre-owned pair of bones calling me...and the price is right. but the size is wrong. decisions decisions...
Bro...don't even try it. They are going to be LONG AF! Basically sizing up on the FOG 1 is the equivalent of going up an entire 1.5 size up in any other shoe. Imagine wearing a 10 yet you try earing a 11.5:sick:

tenor.gif

11577F7C-7A1E-49DE-83D5-8C2DDE496571.jpeg

Does anyone have any advice on how to clean this? I sprayed crep on both pairs and water got on both pairs yesterday. Tried to brush it off and it’s still grey smh
THE best thing to do is use the original suede cleaners not these cash grab sneaker protectors. I use Kiwi. I would use the eraser and the brush...Lightly, cause it will take off the color. Crepe might have already ruined it though.

Why do u guys add these things to sneakers?

Waterproofing?

Just curious
I forgot to water proof my toro 18 and I spilled a drop of Aquafina on them. I’m thinking it’s just water, nope. After it dried it was a quarter size stain right on the toe box.

I water proof all my suede shoes.

So the ebay seller I was talking with all week for a great deal on a worn-once pair of the black 1s turned out to be a scammer. No feedback but he was able to provide tagged pics of any part of the shoe I needed so at the very least I knew he had a legit pair in hand. In the end he kept insisting he can't trust paypal after getting scammed and I'm not getting the shoes if I don't use zelle. Ended up biting the bullet on stockx... Time to flip the rest of my collection. lol

It'll all be worth it when I get them in. :D Just joking about flipping the collection though. I'll probably get rid of something, but only for the space, even despite how much my wallet is hurting right now. lol

^^
I will definitely buy them. Hopefully they will release sooner than later.

Edit: Jerry commented “maybe may...” under the pic

Last edited:
One of reasons why kanye left nike...
Homie wanted more control.

Nike said:
114A0A13-D775-4A92-8615-8F03FDCE049D.gif

And then Kanye went and created his greatest design - the 350 V2. Nike should be more flexible. They can still do things their way, without taking away the freedom of design.

Kanye wanted control over Nike’s supply chain (his words), something he still hasn’t got at Adidas. Adidas 86’d their involvement with YEEZY apparel proper after the first drop. Kanye wanted too much and Nike wasn’t having it. They ain’t losing any sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom