Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swipe

j2.jpg

j1.jpg
j2.jpg

Via @olanprenatt

Last edited:
Jerry and John Elliot both need to design more kicks under Nike. Nike should build a whole roster of clothing designers that are also good with footwear (Adidas' formula). Virgil is already one.

lmao at nike pricing these a resealer prices already .. they could have released at 200 but they were going to resell for 500 anyways , good move nike with that said ill try for the tan pair

lmao at nike pricing these a resealer prices already .. they could have released at 200 but they were going to resell for 500 anyways , good move nike with that said ill try for the tan pair

While I don't own any Fear of God items, I do know that the brand itself is very very pricey. I definitely expected this to be the price point they set it at, I'm sure Nike knew they had to capitalize on the name.

While I don't own any Fear of God items, I do know that the brand itself is very very pricey. I definitely expected this to be the price point they set it at, I'm sure Nike knew they had to capitalize on the name.

Off-White is very pricey too but those Nike collabs are reasonably priced. People are right to be surprised by this price.

There are a tan pair? I've only seen Grey and Black. In some of the promo photos the Greys color shift but that's due to the overall white balance of the photo.

completely new shoe, with new tooling and likely low production numbers. nike has to make their money back through high retail.

When they eventually drop that all black colorway though, and you know it’s coming....

Dawg I want these so bad. Look lit af. And actually court ready. Josh hart hooping in them tonight too

Back
Top Bottom