Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol @ people that held out for this.

Resale has gone up substantially since first release.

You get what you wait for.

Lol @ people that held out for this.

Resale has gone up substantially since first release.

You get what you wait for.

Substantially? They blacks FOG 1s have basically been $800 from the jump. The Bones were $1500 pre-release and are now like $900 in popular sizes. They’re pretty stable.

Substantially? They blacks FOG 1s have basically been $800 from the jump. The Bones were $1500 pre-release and are now like $900 in popular sizes. They’re pretty stable.

Na.

Blacks dropped down to around 600-650.
That’s the trueff bwood056. I picked up two size 10’s locally for $650 each. But, within a few weeks they shot up to $725-$750 and now they have been holding steady at the $800 range depending on the size.

Anyway, these Bones are one of the best smelling shoes of all time... Up their with Jordan 1s...

Na.

Blacks dropped down to around 600-650.

That’s the trueff bwood056. I picked up two size 10’s locally for $650 each. But, within a few weeks they shot up to $725-$750 and now they have been holding steady at the $800 range depending on the size.

Interesting. I must have missed that. I'm mainly monitoring the consignment shops/sites, not local spots.

OFF TOPIC: Anyone know if you can spray like crep on Bones? I'm trying to figure out the best way to clean/maintain them.

After 2 months of not being able to trade my 10.5 Bone SA's for a size 10, I decided to try them on and see how they fit. I used thin socks and to my surprise they fit like my size 10 1's. I've compared them and apparently they're the same size, so I'll be keeping them.

Interesting. I must have missed that. I'm mainly monitoring the consignment shops/sites, not local spots.

OFF TOPIC: Anyone know if you can spray like crep on Bones? I'm trying to figure out the best way to clean/maintain them.

I'll be using a new product I ordered on my Bone SA's, just waiting for it to arrive and will let you know how it works.

Back
Top Bottom