Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw someone mention on IG that the yellows/armadillos aren't coming out anymore. Not sure if that's accurate and came from Jerry himself or not.

I wonder if they meant to say amarillo and the folks at HQ was like yeah armadillo gotcha makes sense

Last edited:
Saw someone mention on IG that the yellows/armadillos aren't coming out anymore. Not sure if that's accurate and came from Jerry himself or not.

Jerry said not to believe the posted "photoshops", thet they did a lot of prototypes and that nothing beyond the original releases was confirmed.

Da hail is an armadillo?
D31zeYw.png

I think the light bones >>> the god grey black caged ones but I do like that upper mesh better. Would be easier to wear them without fear of the uppers staining from your jeans or whatnot.

I'm just waiting to see if there's a wider release of the bone skylons. After that I'm unsubscribing from this mess :lol:

Jerry is making his shoe feel very obnoxious. I always judge a shoe by looks, but this guy is starting to really turn me off to his product.

Dude owns his brand and usually has full creative and production control, so it might be hard for him to come to terms with how Nike will release these shoes however they want, in whatever colors they want, for as long as they want.

Curious. Has anyone in here copped the nike x FOG warm up shirt? if so, how do they fit? Any recommendations on sizing down?

Curious. Has anyone in here copped the nike x FOG warm up shirt? if so, how do they fit? Any recommendations on sizing down?
If the reversible nba jersey is any indication they are oversized. I am normally between a small and medium and had to get an XS. Even the XS is baggy. The small was huge.

Dude owns his brand and usually has full creative and production control, so it might be hard for him to come to terms with how Nike will release these shoes however they want, in whatever colors they want, for as long as they want.

I'm pretty sure the terms were already established long ago.

Back
Top Bottom