Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my bones fog 1 and would actually contemplate on trading for union 1s. (I didnt and probably won't cuz I've already worn my fog 1)

Was able to keep a set of unions and also off my extras to fund FOGs.

super duper unpopular opinion, but FOR ME, not for anyone else bc yes theyre dope for others but im finding myself more and more tired of AJIs.

Nike's greatest ones are either air force or air max. sorry pals

really wish i'd gotten unions now for trade bait. hindsight is 20/20.

My only regret was I didn’t wait to trade my second pair for FOG 1’s. At the time, 1’s were 9+ and Storm Blue Union’s, which at the time, thought was going to go below 600 and anticipated SA’s going up. Super bad call on my part considering I love the Union’s more than almost any shoe, ever.

69682496-44F3-474A-8796-220EE02E98CE.jpeg
ADE2401C-6216-482B-8891-9D1BCDEA8EC6.jpeg

#NTkhakis

Wish I could trade my FOG1 for Blue Unions, but I would have to add $400 since those Unions sky rocketed, and FOG1 is basically stuck where it was when I bought them lol.

Wish I could trade my FOG1 for Blue Unions, but I would have to add $400 since those Unions sky rocketed, and FOG1 is basically stuck where it was when I bought them lol.
yeah it’s kinda crazy how prices for the most part remain static.

Any word on a confirmed release date for the yellow FOG 1s?

Also as a side note from seeing recent mentions of the Union AJ1s: could someone kindly explain to me what the appeal for those shoes are? I've never actually held a pair in person, so I can't opine on quality, but they seem as if they are only coveted by virtue of being a collaboration and having limited numbers. Not a big fan of the color blocking; I'd venture to assume they wouldn't be selling for their current market rates if they weren't limited. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom