Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t see the Mint or Orange FOG 1s commanding the $800-1K the OG pairs do. The Sail pair might tho.
Those colors won’t top $650 on the resale market. The real reason they will sell out is because as every other FOG 1 they will be limited. And people just want to be able to say they own a pair of 1’s.

No doubt tho by the time they drop and people get them in hand they are going to be saying “the color really grew on me” or “this shoe is amazing.”

I like the Green and Orange. Not something I see myself wearing though. I wonder if all 3 colors are gonna release at the same time. Or if it will be like a staggered release like the Black and Bones.

Sail Mesh > Green > Orange

Lol 1 shoe in 7 years
Lol let me rephrase, I meant to say I was only able to score retail on one pair of shoes in 7 years! I've had to pay resell for basically all shoes I've bought since.

He's either very selective in what shoes he goes for or he's still using dial-up internet

Or I just have bad luck in conjunction with being selective!

Or he buys a lot of shoes, that he doesn't like :lol:

Lol far from the truth, every pair in my collection has been (and still is) worn multiple times. No DS shoes in my closet.

Lol let me rephrase, I meant to say I was only able to score retail on one pair of shoes in 7 years! I've had to pay resell for basically all shoes I've bought since.

Or I just have bad luck in conjunction with being selective!

Lol far from the truth, every pair in my collection has been (and still is) worn multiple times. No DS shoes in my closet.

What shoes have you been going after that have been that hard to obtain at retail? You don't gotta name them all but just give a few. I'm genuinely curious. If they were like Red Octobers or the Off-White "Ten" collection it's understandable

Most recently, the FoG 1s, and before that I was trying for the Black Diamond SBs. Completely passed on Off-Whites, and have tried for the first few iterations of Yeezy Boosts (last attempt being Zebras). Most of my after market purchases since 2012 have been the Chocolate 750s, some older SBs, Air Yeezys (Solars & Blinks), and Common Projects. Definitely not as hardcore of a consumer as most folks on here I'd venture to assume lol

Those colors won’t top $650 on the resale market. The real reason they will sell out is because as every other FOG 1 they will be limited. And people just want to be able to say they own a pair of 1’s.

No doubt tho by the time they drop and people get them in hand they are going to be saying “the color really grew on me” or “this shoe is amazing.”

Was the 20K production numbers true of the FOG 1s? Anyone know?

Most recently, the FoG 1s, and before that I was trying for the Black Diamond SBs. Completely passed on Off-Whites, and have tried for the first few iterations of Yeezy Boosts (last attempt being Zebras). Most of my after market purchases since 2012 have been the Chocolate 750s, some older SBs, Air Yeezys (Solars & Blinks), and Common Projects. Definitely not as hardcore of a consumer as most folks on here I'd venture to assume lol

all these were definitely hard to get with the exception of the 350 yeezys that restocked last fall/winter. unless you're living in a small town or something...they were practically trying to give them away at adidas in LA.

all these were definitely hard to get with the exception of the 350 yeezys that restocked last fall/winter. unless you're living in a small town or something...they were practically trying to give them away at adidas in LA.
Wow, wish I knew that! In fairness, I didn't put in as much leg work in getting a good number of shoes I've wanted. It's always been online or bust for me, unless there were some conveniently located raffles.

Maybe he meant the first drop of zebras?
Yep, back when Zebras peaked at over a grand. Definitely regret paying resell given how many times they were eventually re-released in larger quantities.

Anyways, I'm pretty impressed at how sturdy and low-maintenance the black FoGs are. Have worn them at least 60+ times, still looking solid.

hmmmm i am heading to the beaches of Palawan this summer. perhaps some new beach shoes?
Beautiful place you’ll love it. Still not fully convinced they won’t completely mangle it like Boracay

Beautiful place you’ll love it. Still not fully convinced they won’t completely mangle it like Boracay
Been to both. Def prefer Palawan. Luckily I went to Borocay before it was trashed. What parts of Palawan did u go to?

Been to both. Def prefer Palawan. Luckily I went to Borocay before it was trashed. What parts of Palawan did u go to?

I went to Puerta Princessa so did the underground river and all that I haven’t been to El Nido yet though hopefully next time I’m in PI

Back
Top Bottom