Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to Puerta Princessa so did the underground river and all that I haven’t been to El Nido yet though hopefully next time I’m in PI
i did puerta the tiem i went. i think its between El Nido or Coron for this June. my cousins from the Bay want to go to some inflatble island thing.

11577F7C-7A1E-49DE-83D5-8C2DDE496571.jpeg

Does anyone have any advice on how to clean this? I sprayed crep on both pairs and water got on both pairs yesterday. Tried to brush it off and it’s still grey smh

Crep is garbage idk why everyone uses that ****. I use Saphir since it's meant for suede and highend boots. Gotta reapply it every few wears, but to me that just speaks to it being a less harsh/potent mix of chemicals.
^This. Crep has way too many chemicals for my taste. IMO in the long run it will do more harm than good.

Why do u guys add these things to sneakers?

Waterproofing?

Just curious

Thought crep was/is used as an a means to protect sneakers from stains and grime. Nothing a toothbrush and soap and cant help with

Why do u guys add these things to sneakers?

Waterproofing?

Just curious

I mainly use this stuff on white shoes to prevent stains. I can’t just get another pair of Bones again, so I’d like to keep them relatively clean.

Reactions: JPS
I mainly use this stuff on white shoes to prevent stains. I can’t just get another pair of Bones again, so I’d like to keep them relatively clean.
does the protectant compromise the shoe's materials?

that's my biggest qualm w using protector for suede shoes.

i know w/ quality leather they encourage treatment w oil and stuff.

but ima keep it all da way real. im too lazy for al lthat lol

Too risky; i don't trust these products and how they'd react with whatever the suede been treated with.
Moist cloth all the way.

I just use it to waterproof some stuff. But yeah I had the same concern as you, that's why I went with a more high-end waterproofer that I knew wouldn't do anything to darken the suede or **** up the material in some other way. Used it on a few common projects, botega venetta boots, and 750s and they were all fine after application. I think a big part of it is also making sure you aren't just spraying things down until it soaks into the material. Like spray painting, a few light coats is almost always the way to go.

These days I just don't wear anything nice on days it's going to rain or I'll wear my beaters if I'm going to a bar or something like that.

Reactions: JPS
I just use it to waterproof some stuff. But yeah I had the same concern as you, that's why I went with a more high-end waterproofer that I knew wouldn't do anything to darken the suede or **** up the material in some other way. Used it on a few common projects, botega venetta boots, and 750s and they were all fine after application. I think a big part of it is also making sure you aren't just spraying things down until it soaks into the material. Like spray painting, a few light coats is almost always the way to go.

These days I just don't wear anything nice on days it's going to rain or I'll wear my beaters if I'm going to a bar or something like that.
i'd love to waterproof some SLP boots but knowing me i'd mess up the process lol

could i go a full size up in fpg 1s? would my feet be swimming? would i look like a stylish but demented clown?

there's a pre-owned pair of bones calling me...and the price is right. but the size is wrong. decisions decisions...

Back
Top Bottom