Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not an option. Even at say, $10-$20 on top from SX, I'm not going to help some ******* barely make retail back or even a loss when I could've had them myself. I don't know, man. After TS1's and this morning, I'm trying to condition myself to not care about this **** anymore.

Yeah but we help these companies that exploit our desire for kicks and apparel...

Right. Which is why I'm trying to, "retire" from this **** once and for all...

You can do it! Just remember 1) it's only shoes 2) that money could go to 200 junior bacon cheeseburgers 3) sneakers will not get you laid unless you run into bella hadid and then maybe just maybe, you can like...get it.

the only way or reason to make you actually retire is if you have a major life event (such as a baby, a marriage, a new house, or loss of a house/family member.)

I feel their pain.. that TS release was really taxing especially to end up with nothing. Can't give that kind of energy over and over again. I got tired of OW drops FAST after losing 10 straight in a row on the OG drop.

i don't know about everyone else, but i had realization the other day that like...space is not infinite in my house, i clearly have favorites out of the 115 pairs of shoes that i own, getting new shoes is great but then the "high" fades, and eventually they'll fall apart anyway (for the most part). i think a lot of us are probably good with shoes for the next 10-15 years at least...maybe i'm just getting old though and don't feel like jumping through hoops and/or camping to spend money like i used to.

i don't know about everyone else, but i had realization the other day that like...space is not infinite in my house, i clearly have favorites out of the 115 pairs of shoes that i own, getting new shoes is great but then the "high" fades, and eventually they'll fall apart anyway (for the most part). i think a lot of us are probably good with shoes for the next 10-15 years at least...maybe i'm just getting old though and don't feel like jumping through hoops and/or camping to spend money like i used to.

I'm 38 years old and if i hit on a hyped shoe, I'm good. If i strike out, it's whatever. If it's a shoe that i really want, i don't mind paying resale as long as it's reasonable. I spend my money wisely so I'm very picky when it comes to buying resale. For instance the Travis Scott 1's. I really want the shoes but paying $800 is a lot. I can afford it but at a $800 price point, i can buy a designer shoe or buy 2-4 pairs of other nikes/adidas. So that's my mentality.

Not an option. Even at say, $10-$20 on top from SX, I'm not going to help some ******* barely make retail back or even a loss when I could've had them myself. I don't know, man. After TS1's and this morning, I'm trying to condition myself to not care about this **** anymore.
Honestly I semi retired almost 3 years ago and it feels great....

Trick is...just sit out a release....dont try....dont raffle....dont hit up a connect....just go dark...

You'll see that.... oh ****...Im still alive...I actually wont melt into dust if I DONT cop the newest and latest....

Now.

We still sneakerheads at heart...so invest those new dollars and new energy into hunting old ****....

Right now while kids is out there selling they *** for TS 1's....Im grabbing OW on ebay or craigslist for retail or way less...

What Ive learned is the majority of people just cant keep up....so they are basically renting (leasing) shoes....

They do it for the gram....they rock them once or twice....But in order to get the next model they gotta trade in there current model....The math just doesnt work otherwise...

I dont need to rock TODAYS hot kicks...but there is certain **** that I just kinda need to have....eventually.

Patinence is a virtue....

If you truly love those TS 1's...by holiday time or January / February next year....should be crackhead prices....

Kinda forcing you to ask yourself if you REALLY like them....or just fell into the hype.

Back
Top Bottom