Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think retirement could be supplemented for just buying must haves. I use to somewhat over excess in purchases, but now I just go for pairs I really like or want to add to my collection. I’m by no means an advocate for buying resell or presell shoes but if it’s a pair that you really want and you’re not buying practically every retro, hype or whatever shoe that release that drops you’d probably still come out cheaper in the long run year to date.

You could even take the TS Jordan 1’s that run around $1k retail give or take and a few other hyped shoe releases (be honest with yourself those are the only shoes really running up the tab) let’s say 3 more with an average resell price of $800 you’d end up spending $3400 for 4 of the biggest release of the year give or take. Now let’s say you buy 2 pairs of retros a month or whatever shoe at an average price of $200 (including taxes or special releases) you’d end up with 24 pairs with a YTD of $4800. Now you’d have 6 times the pairs of just buying the 4 but almost guaranteed have some pairs that you don’t or barley wear or that you could’ve passed on. Buying only 4 highly sought after, or must haves would actually save you $1400 in the example and if you add them to the large collection that most of us have up here you’d still be coming out on top vs buying 24 pairs still paying more YTD and just adding quantity to your more than likely already large collection

Face it, you’ll never retire from this ****... even if you simplify your style and spending habits, you’ll always want to rock clean kicks. It is not a phase... it’s life.
i meant actual retirement. that's a form of retirement.

fort he ment crackhead prices as the reach 3 or 4k by next feb i mean do u really wanna wear an AJ1 thats 3 or 4k on to the next for me, what i know is nike wont stop making shoes so theyll churn dem out till infinity

Seeing as how the mocs had next to no resale value maybe people stay away from them on this drop and they do make it to NDC? Doubt the black will though since it is an easy color to wear.

The shoe game is a scam as evidenced by major corporations now investing in the resale market. It's certain shoes that make it to aftermarket prices that are just plain unreasonable. Spending $50-100 extra for a pair you wanted, cool...but if you're into shoes so much to the point that you're willing to consider a pair at $1000+ resale I highly doubt that you'll have enough self control not to be spending on other pairs throughout the year. With that being said, as long as **** isn't causing strife in your life and making you do dumb things just do whatever you feel is right in the moment whether its retiring or leaning into the habit further LOL. As I get older I identify more wit the guys that already spoke on space and just having too much stuff. I prefer having a small enough collection that it can stay neat and orderly.

Seeing as how the mocs had next to no resale value maybe people stay away from them on this drop and they do make it to NDC? Doubt the black will though since it is an easy color to wear.
This......I grabbed the Grey's and just sent em back to Nike because I can buy them for like 100 now on sx. Why would I keep em for 180? The game is all fd up.

Just scooped the black raids on SX for 275 with free shipping, not sure if that was too high just yet but I’m happy with the purchase. If only yeezy could have made a midtop.

Back
Top Bottom