Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or just less people/resellers are interested in them...

Possibly, some spots in my area are getting them and they didn’t even get the last release. Well see how it goes. It’s always last night madness and hype for the kids nowadays.

Dont know what to think.. just caught a restock at holypop literally JUST NOW :stoneface: .. now waiting on shipping

Attachments

• 2AF432C4-58B9-440F-B8C3-F90B7670C29F.jpeg
    2AF432C4-58B9-440F-B8C3-F90B7670C29F.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 54
SVD had put them for purchase on their app but they did that last time for the bone raids and they cancelled them all. Im sure its the same situation.

SVD had put them for purchase on their app but they did that last time for the bone raids and they cancelled them all. Im sure its the same situation.

No wonder.. was trying to check out and got all types of ****ty errors and then magically they were gone. Probably saved myself from a cancel fest but I wrote them a nice email asking them wtf is wrong with their app. Since its new I didn't know if that meant I won and the app glitches or they just decided to release them ( like they sometimes do on the site).

I still have a list of the retailers that dropped the bone raids (with times), PM me if you need it and I'll send it when I get to work later.

Never heard of this place. Legit?
Hella Legit outta italy
Im usually salty cause I always miss them.. But I was super on it @ 6pm est.. they sold out like 2 mins.. so i said F it and loaded up links cause it was hella mocs available.. long story short.. I checked at like 8:03 and sizes popped back up.. I immediately copped.. tried apple pay.. no go.. tried paypal using a different card.. got declined.. finally used my amex and it went through.. just hopping they ship lol and that this wasnt a loan :rofl:

Anyone know how these fit compared to FOG 1's? Need to know what size to fail on SNKRS tomorrow and I've only seen like two polar opposite takes on it.

Back
Top Bottom