Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how these fit compared to FOG 1's? Need to know what size to fail on SNKRS tomorrow and I've only seen like two polar opposite takes on it.

From what I gather, FOG1s were half size down and the Raids and Mocs are TTS.

From what I gather, FOG1s were half size down and the Raids and Mocs are TTS.

Thanks any more replies? hnguy4 hnguy4 I know you have a pair and @JPS I know you have both.

I have a 10.5 in FOG 1's which is my TTS but I wear an 11 in AJ1's so that has me a tad confused. My FOG 1's are perfect and I have a mid width foot so I'm not worried about a little narrowness.

Thanks any more replies? hnguy4 hnguy4 I know you have a pair and @JPS I know you have both.

I have a 10.5 in FOG 1's which is my TTS but I wear an 11 in AJ1's so that has me a tad confused. My FOG 1's are perfect and I have a mid width foot so I'm not worried about a little narrowness.
TTS for me in raids

TTS for me in raids

Thanks.. can you give me a comparison though? I ask this because everyones TTS isn't the same so it's helpful to know if its your same FOG 1 size or Yeezy 350 size or AM 95 size or AJ1 size etc.. something like that. Sorry for the 'bother' just thinking I might go SX if they're low enough and I can't return them there lol.

Should I cop the mocs coming out tomorrow or is resale going to be like the bones? Im diggin both the black and biege.

Thanks.. can you give me a comparison though? I ask this because everyones TTS isn't the same so it's helpful to know if its your same FOG 1 size or Yeezy 350 size or AM 95 size or AJ1 size etc.. something like that. Sorry for the 'bother' just thinking I might go SX if they're low enough and I can't return them there lol.
no worries man. I don't have fog 1s but i went same size as AJ1 and air max 1. same with yeezy 350 too but I take the insoles out.

IMO Raids run a bit more narrow in comparison to Fog 1, but overall run TTS. I have Fog 1's in a size 11 that fit perfect and have raids in 11.5 that fit perfect as well. I'm an 11.5 in AJ1's, so I think you'll be good if you go TTS.

I wear either a 11 or 11.5 in most shoes. Jordan 1's are comfy in 11.5 but TTS is 11 and a proper fit. Slightly better for foot width than the other shoes mentioned here.

I have a wide fore foot. I also appear to be "wide" although more tall, in the area above the arch. Which can be tricky with snug "sock"style shoes. Lebron 15's I have in both 11 and 11.5. Needs thicker socks for 11.5, snug on width for 11's. Looking at the videos of the high FOG One, I'd have big problems getting them on and off (couldn't get the right look for me anyway)

The Bone Raid's I got in 11 and think it's the right size, so would stay tts. Only tried on so far, not worn for any length of time.
It is narrow around my fore foot area, but the correct length and I believe they'll break in nicely.
The soft leather is one of the things I love about this shoe.

IMO Raids run a bit more narrow in comparison to Fog 1, but overall run TTS. I have Fog 1's in a size 11 that fit perfect and have raids in 11.5 that fit perfect as well. I'm an 11.5 in AJ1's, so I think you'll be good if you go TTS.

But my TTS is a 10.5 and my AJ1 is an 11 so based on your advice I need an 11 not my TTS .. :lol: I’m confused.

Looks like OBD wasn't too hard, gonna wait it out though, not paying more than retail, no ship no tax.

Copped an 11 from OBD .. checked back and wow they’re sold out. Hopefully the order goes through. Used PP but still got a fraud alert from my bank.

Didn’t expect a sellout after checking out with ease. Will try for a 10.5 in the morning since size advice was confusing. I hope the 11 fits though (should since it’s my AJ1 size) because SNKRS sucks.

Copped an 11 from OBD .. checked back and wow they’re sold out. Hopefully the order goes through. Used PP but still got a fraud alert from my bank.

Didn’t expect a sellout after checking out with ease. Will try for a 10.5 in the morning since size advice was confusing. I hope the 11 fits though (should since it’s my AJ1 size) because SNKRS sucks.

If you have multiple cards on your PP you should be good. If one declines PP will go to the next form of payment. I had this happen with Nike and I called PP and they said it just goes to the next payment (which in this case was my bank account).

Back
Top Bottom