Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOG Raid "Royals"

FCEB59F6-4B76-4337-96D4-C0B16DFE3EA6.jpeg

FOG raid duke 2019.jpg

I thought the straps on the first pic were painter's tape at first lol

Im sorry but the orange joints would look alot better to me with a cream sole. Too much going on to me anyway. I think the sample pics did have the white sole so im hoping the matching sole is F&F.
i hope most people dont want them.... so it will be a lil bit easier to get....lol

Went to a consignment spot to try on Raids because the sizing was killing me. Tried on the size I copped from OBD and the people that said to get their Jordan 1 sizing were spot on. Joints do not fit like FOG 1’s which I have in a 10.5. Raids work in an 11 .. thank God I don’t have to deal with size swapping.

On another note, joints are super comfy, and I tried on Bones while I was there. To my surprise I wasn’t feeling the Bones.. they were super meh in person even though the black check pops nicely. Glad I had a chance to see them though; now I know to stick with the Black Raids which were fire in person.

Went to a consignment spot to try on Raids because the sizing was killing me. Tried on the size I copped from OBD and the people that said to get their Jordan 1 sizing were spot on. Joints do not fit like FOG 1’s which I have in a 10.5. Raids work in an 11 .. thank God I don’t have to deal with size swapping.

On another note, joints are super comfy, and I tried on Bones while I was there. To my surprise I wasn’t feeling the Bones.. they were super meh in person even though the black check pops nicely. Glad I had a chance to see them though; now I know to stick with the Black Raids which were fire in person.

So is 11 your TTS?

Were the Light Bones same material as the Black pair?

Looks like I’ll have to go the resell route for the black raids. Hopefully the price comes down a little more once shipments start to arrive.

At my size, even i wouldn’t mind paying extra 40-50 dollars for them. The raids are super nice in person, especially the black. Like someone said the quality in these are like for a premium shoe.

At my size, even i wouldn’t mind paying extra 40-50 dollars for them. The raids are super nice in person, especially the black. Like someone said the quality in these are like for a premium shoe.
Yeah material nice af foreal....but I still prefer the light bones...hoping my black pair come in.

So is 11 your TTS?

Nope.. 11 is the size I get when shoes run a half size smaller. My FOG 1's are in my TTS which is 10.5 and the Raids are an 11. Some may be able to get away with their TTS in the Raids but I prefer the half up on them. I have a 'regular' mid width foot btw.

therefill therefill I wasn't checking for materials too much but from my vague memory, materials are the same.

Nope.. 11 is the size I get when shoes run a half size smaller. My FOG 1's are in my TTS which is 10.5 and the Raids are an 11. Some may be able to get away with their TTS in the Raids but I prefer the half up on them. I have a 'regular' mid width foot btw.

therefill therefill I wasn't checking for materials too much but from my vague memory, materials are the same.

Well ****. My TTS is 12. I got the Raids in a 12. Guess I'll see Tuesday if they fit otherwise they'll be resold.

Well ****. My TTS is 12. I got the Raids in a 12. Guess I'll see Tuesday if they fit otherwise they'll be resold.
probably be alright
I have FOG 1 in 10.5 and 11 and they feel the exact same in size to me so i kept both. But TTS usually 11 so I went with the 11 in Raids and there perfect.

I think this is all karma for letting my FOG 1 OG's go (those things were just too big).

These Raids are the most wearable of the FOG's -- even more than the skylons (which I love, and have become as close as I get to beaters).

Back
Top Bottom