Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What type of asinine question is that?? Some of yall some weird mofos :smh:
gallery-1459782904-men-shaving-legs.jpg

Just got my cancellation from them...so I wouldn't be surprised if you get one as well. Sucks they take that long to notify you. But it is what it is. I got the Grey's won't be bbuying the blacks unless they dip to retail. Also won't be buying from them again.

Awww **** that sucks... sorry man!

Anbody not got shipping yet from need supply. Called this morning and was told processing and should be getting shipping later today. Still worried they'll cancel but won't care either way. I want em but can't trip if it don't happen. Will move on....

Yea i got shipping confirmation. Arriving friday

Damn. None of y’all copped the black Mocs? Was hoping some on foot pics could convince me to take the plunge. Really want a comfy pair of slip on to use as beaters.

Has anyone here received shipping from Need Supply on the raids? I haven’t received either a cancellation or a shipping email... but got order confirmation when I hit. Fingers crossed!

I saw them f&f on tv and was like who dat? ...TBH f&f pair has very little originality to the kick...I much prefer the two releases we got...

Damn. None of y’all copped the black Mocs? Was hoping some on foot pics could convince me to take the plunge. Really want a comfy pair of slip on to use as beaters.

I did and I went .5 size up, width wise they fit much better but the length is just a bit log and tightening the string didn’t help..... over can’t find the right fit for them

Back
Top Bottom