Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares what people wear with the shoes they buy. If they like it and it makes them happy so be it. Some of you guys are douche bags. Just stay in your lane. Like you guys are fashion experts. Give me a break; and even if you are, a lot of you aren't the best looking guys. :lol:

This x100000 times, let people wear what they want.

3god 3god be critiquing his future self too :lol:

TS1 w/ shorts? Na.

14564535-69E7-4D50-9CA0-36CA949C2AA8.jpeg

Yeah I mean people should wear want they want. We all still gonna critique though. As long as you don’t take Thot shots, you’ll be fine.

I really don't care bout people criticizing me, be it in person, behind my back, or in an internet forum. But criticising cause you think your style is the correct one over others' is just lame and insecure. Just on this thread I have seen many pictures of things I wouldn't wear, that doesn't mean it is wrong or give me any power of criticising it. What is clear and will always be is that expensive things aren't always better than cheap things... Price tags, brands, and hype mean sh*t.

I really don't care bout people criticizing me, be it in person, behind my back, or in an internet forum. But criticising cause you think your style is the correct one over others' is just lame and insecure. Just on this thread I have seen many pictures of things I wouldn't wear, that doesn't mean it is wrong or give me any power of criticising it. What is clear and will always be is that expensive things aren't always better than cheap things... Price tags, brands, and hype mean sh*t.

Not necessarily. It’s common to critique one another on a message board. It doesn’t have to be malicious or out of insecurity. We just giving our opinions and takes on different styles. This is a materialistic site regardless of how you wanna take it. And no, the point isn’t that expensive clothing is always better, but in key areas, it normally is.

you don't pay retail on JE tho right?

Certain pieces you have to. And I don’t mind. I buy both retail and on sale. Depends how I feel about the piece and if I can get a deal on it later. A lot of the seasonal pieces like the shorts are exclusives and sellout. I passed on a couple pieces recently that are gone and wish I would have just paid the retail when I had the chance.

Not necessarily. It’s common to critique one another on a message board. It doesn’t have to be malicious or out of insecurity. We just giving our opinions and takes on different styles.

Maybe I took it too seriously, or used the wrong words. Critique is good, mocking isn't.

This is a materialistic site regardless of how you wanna take it.

Indeed, can't say no.

And no, the point isn’t that expensive clothing is always better, but in key areas, it normally is.

Better on what? Quality? Yeah, most of the times. Fit, not always.

093DBB06-EEDD-4F59-B167-0578A7A266D7.jpeg

For father’s day went to a boutique in la and asked if they had any nike stuff since they didn’t have any on display, to my surprise they said they have a pair of fog black raids in my size so the family copped them for me as a gift. Wasn’t expecting anything but it was a nice surprise :pimp:

093DBB06-EEDD-4F59-B167-0578A7A266D7.jpeg

For father’s day went to a boutique in la and asked if they had any nike stuff since they didn’t have any on display, to my surprise they said they have a pair of fog black raids in my size so the family copped them for me as a gift. Wasn’t expecting anything but it was a nice surprise :pimp:
When you look back in all seriousness this is probably going to be your best father day story/gift ever! I’d be happy AF! Congrats...

Back
Top Bottom