Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you who have the fog Mocs

Are they comfortable?

Thinking of copping the blacks for a daily

When you look back in all seriousness this is probably going to be your best father day story/gift ever! I’d be happy AF! Congrats...

thanks! the best part of it was the wife had store credit so came out to $60 :pimp:
cant complain at all, been looking for these especially these have been out for more than a month :smile:

9C520C17-ACB7-4508-8627-FC734453BCB7.jpeg 20EC99DF-428E-421A-9300-F0F9137C4DF3.jpeg

Finally got around to unboxing the FOG1s in sail that came in. So a few things....

-The shoe itself is beautiful. This is really a nice design, quality materials and construction. Personally I think this will last the test of time.

- These shoes are WHITE...would say these will be extremely hard to keep clean.

- It’s not my personal style and these will become trade bait for something that does fit what I wear. Makes me think of a stormtrooper and yeah I’m a Star Wars fan.

- They were hard for me to actually even get on foot. Now I didn’t force them on but it’s not an easy sneaker to put on and take off.

- I have the yzy 750s and this shoe is a better constructed shoe when compared to those. I know these two are compared with each other so wanted to point that out.

- Based on pics would say the black pair would be my personal choice if I had to chose only one of them.

My size is one of the lowest prices on stockx. If I was buying these and hitting them with the sneakerheadsurvey2019 code basically takes them to a retail purchase if your state charges tax (no my pair isn’t listed...yet)

Last edited:
Didn’t even try. But you more or less admitted in your lengthy post that they are bricks so not sure why quoting me was necessary

It’s an option on the message board....

I buy what I like. It’s easy now to grab a sneaker and if you don’t like it once it’s in hand you can sell it quickly. I’m not sure what constitutes a brick or what value the comment actually has for others on a posting board that’s tailored for those that actually like the FOG x Nike models??? But I realize that there are always plenty of posters that like to throw negatively out there it’s cool. Maybe there should be a board dedicated to that???

It’s an option on the message board....

I buy what I like. It’s easy now to grab a sneaker and if you don’t like it once it’s in hand you can sell it quickly. I’m not sure what constitutes a brick or what value the comment actually has for others on a posting board that’s tailored for those that actually like the FOG x Nike models??? But I realize that there are always plenty of posters that like to throw negatively out there it’s cool. Maybe there should be a board dedicated to that???

How is it negativity when I stated facts. You bought a brick and thus are planning on using it as trade bait as you stated. Thus I said "trade brick"

You're either incredibly slow or incredibly sensitive. Possibly both

How is it negativity when I stated facts. You bought a brick and thus are planning on using it as trade bait as you stated. Thus I said "trade brick"

You're either incredibly slow or incredibly sensitive. Possibly both

You’re right it’s been a long day. And stating your opinion as fact hurts my head. It’s fine, enough with the insults, I’m done.

the term brick gets thrown around comically here

average sale price: $524
44% above retail price

"brick"

:lol:

now the skylons and moc's...those are bricks lol

Back
Top Bottom