Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you who have the fog Mocs

Are they comfortable?

Thinking of copping the blacks for a daily

I got them on sale. They are easy to slip on and off and the material is more easily cleaned so yeah they could be worn daily. They aren’t as comfortable as Raids as the slight looseness makes them feel a little awkward (but again that makes them like a slip on shoe). I wouldn’t pay retail but at $120 they were worth it to have as super casual shoes.

Can anyone chime in on how the warm up pants fit? I believe I read that they are on the baggy side, but want to confirm. Thanks.

For those who have both Fear of God shoes AND the Fear of God 1's, would you say the length is the same?

i'm usually a 43 (or 10 in nike) but can fit a 42 in regular fear of god shoes.. which makes me believe i would size down to a 9 if they fit the same? if that makes sense to anyone..

upload_2019-6-18_14-22-23.jpeg

There's a bunch of pictures of them on his IG, both the regular pair and the backless. This holiday and I think he said they're gonna be like $250-300 (obviously pricing can change).

Surprised/glad sail FOG1 resale isn’t too bad. Least not in my size 12. $460. If I didn’t have bones I’d prob pull the trigger but I need to chill.

Serious question, if my wife divorced me, would my wife get half my sneaker collection??!!

Surprised/glad sail FOG1 resale isn’t too bad. Least not in my size 12. $460. If I didn’t have bones I’d prob pull the trigger but I need to chill.

Serious question, if my wife divorced me, would my wife get half my sneaker collection??!!
Did the L’s u took hurt her as bad as it hurt u?

She can try but the key to any divorce is to be first and move assets that are difficult to trace/prove. For instance she can state that you have 100 pair of shoes some valued at $1,000 but she will need to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom