Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised/glad sail FOG1 resale isn’t too bad. Least not in my size 12. $460. If I didn’t have bones I’d prob pull the trigger but I need to chill.

Serious question, if my wife divorced me, would my wife get half my sneaker collection??!!
Much like ART she would have to prove the value...and if she could ...yes it could be considered a marital asset like Jewerly or ART and you would both be entitled to half the value...

The trick is you gotta go after something of hers to get her to back off...

giphy.gif

Surprised/glad sail FOG1 resale isn’t too bad. Least not in my size 12. $460. If I didn’t have bones I’d prob pull the trigger but I need to chill.

Serious question, if my wife divorced me, would my wife get half my sneaker collection??!!

Look at it this way, you’d have 50% more than you have now...

3god 3god Doom. Doom. remember when I got a pair of Sail's oop'ed to me for retail by a stranger but it wasn't my size? Well I went to Round2 to size swap and they had my size literally just hours before I got there. I figured they wouldn't have sold that quick since they were overpriced and its an uncommon size. Welp, I was wrong. Sucks they don't have a phone and they don't update their inventory or delete the IG posts of what they have. It's already a small store as it is with low inventory in general, not hard to update it.

3god 3god Doom. Doom. remember when I got a pair of Sail's oop'ed to me for retail by a stranger but it wasn't my size? Well I went to Round2 to size swap and they had my size literally just hours before I got there. I figured they wouldn't have sold that quick since they were overpriced and its an uncommon size. Welp, I was wrong. Sucks they don't have a phone and they don't update their inventory or delete the IG posts of what they have. It's already a small store as it is with low inventory in general, not hard to update it.
they 3godded u

How is that getting played by RoundTwo though? You made an assumption that it wouldn't be sold quick.

Honestly, unless you have some repore with them and depending on business/how they’re feeling, there was no guarantee the swap would’ve gone through. I’ve asked about a swap for a more valuable size with a less valuable size with Rami at Coolkicks and they said they wouldn’t, straight out. Sucks no matter what, though.

Honestly, unless you have some repore with them and depending on business/how they’re feeling, there was no guarantee the swap would’ve gone through. I’ve asked about a swap for a more valuable size with a less valuable size with Rami at Coolkicks and they said they wouldn’t, straight out. Sucks no matter what, though.

yeah for sure. Its not that Round2 wouldn't size swap. Its just that they posted the shoe and size and price ($50 more than every other platform). I'd assume it'd still be there in a 2-3 hours. And because they don't have a phone, I couldn't confirm if they still had it before I went. It was just a risk I had to take. Drove 45 mins without traffic and wasted gas and toll and I get there and they told me it sold when it was posted on IG. So I'm thinking why bother posting it on IG then, or why not take it down on IG. It was more of a waste of my time. I thought I was gonna be able to finally get my size lol.

Back
Top Bottom