Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow man, so dope. I'm lowkey jelly. Nah, I'm highkey jelly. That's my favorite pair of the entire line - been eyeing those since day 1 when it was said those were Laker PEs (which no Laker wore anyway WTF??). Sucks that it was a ComplexCon exclusive.

Thank you.....and agreed, wish they did make more for everyone - I almost thought they would or still think they possibly could still release? But who knows

Congrats! I’ll eventually cop.

Thanks, it was def a must cop for me....

55F95E8F-8C74-4FD9-AB57-0FD042EEDA07.jpeg

Told y’all I had to do it... damb you John.

56E2E075-FC67-4303-9049-ED9A1A0FBF7C.jpeg

That zoom!
480F30EB-7237-4B96-9192-A6F862945513.jpeg

For once the big foot helped me out, still had to fork over resale but the 13 ain’t hurting like some of the smaller sizes I saw :nerd:

Also... forgive me for being a simpleton but the tote that comes with these is fire! Super nice extra :nthat:
B42A8EB8-8310-42B7-9651-6C35B1195070.jpeg

Anyone have FOG essentials drawstring sweats ? Heard they sposed to come with an extra string or something to that effect can you confirm or deny?
Just got a pair in (silver sage) from stockx in original pack n everything but no extra nothing
Not gonna lose sleep but also gonna try n make em gimme like 20$ :wink:

Anyone have FOG essentials drawstring sweats ? Heard they sposed to come with an extra string or something to that effect can you confirm or deny?
Just got a pair in (silver sage) from stockx in original pack n everything but no extra nothing
Not gonna lose sleep but also gonna try n make em gimme like 20$ :wink:
Nah no extra string, just the one typical ridiculously long FOG drawstring. The new 2019 essentials pants also have additional drawstrings on the ankles in place of the zippers...and are way long as well.

Nah no extra string, just the one typical ridiculously long FOG drawstring. The new 2019 essentials pants also have additional drawstrings on the ankles in place of the zippers...and are way long as well.

yeah these are not something i would ever have in a million years copped on purpose but ive been trying out some low ball bidding techniques on stockx and came up on these for a couple bucks

strings are OD long i just read somewhere ( i guess for a different pair i hit on ) that they come with suede strings in and an additional string

joints are comfy and pretty good quality, just not my usual fit

yeah these are not something i would ever have in a million years copped on purpose but ive been trying out some low ball bidding techniques on stockx and came up on these for a couple bucks

strings are OD long i just read somewhere ( i guess for a different pair i hit on ) that they come with suede strings in and an additional string

joints are comfy and pretty good quality, just not my usual fit
I agree, super comfy. I actually cut the draw strings shorter for practical purposes (forgive me Jerry lol).

Back
Top Bottom