Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time I’m out in Portland we go to the Nike Employee store. Wasn’t expecting much because in the past they haven’t had much. This time they came thru.

Walk over to the clearance rack (always start there folks) and low and behold they got some collabs, including the FOG shooting shirt and trench coat. Came out to $123. Joint is huge. Got the XXL and it fits huge, the XL trench was huge too. Also got an Undercover track suit for the low. If you’re in the area and can get in, go. They also had the John Elliot Lebrons.

CCB2300B-D3A5-4E18-9034-F67378EB2A88.jpeg

3823C1B7-599F-49F4-AD60-F24CA4E8C87B.jpeg

Every time I’m out in Portland we go to the Nike Employee store. Wasn’t expecting much because in the past they haven’t had much. This time they came thru.

Walk over to the clearance rack (always start there folks) and low and behold they got some collabs, including the FOG shooting shirt and trench coat. Came out to $123. Joint is huge. Got the XXL and it fits huge, the XL trench was huge too. Also got an Undercover track suit for the low. If you’re in the area and can get in, go. They also had the John Elliot Lebrons.

Was just there in June and they had the FoG mocs and some FoG Skylons in. Grabbed the grey and particle beige mocs for myself and Skylons for my stepdad.

I'd honestly argue I've seen more than you considering I have two friends that do sole swaps for a living. If you've got a better example then I'd love to see it.

Where should I start. The glue. The inability seamlessly meld the skylon toebox to the chiseled nature of the outsole. It doesn’t go well together.

If you’ve seen more than me bc your two friends sole swap I can safely assume that they absolutely suck at their job or your two homies did not do this swap.

No offense. But it’s not even a good swap let alone “the best”

If it’s your homie and you’re trying to rep and advertise for him the. You’re a good friend.

C88E585F-5ACC-40F8-8C11-47E16349E98B.png

:nerd: and local PDX folks got the plug?

It’s crazy to me how much the hype/attention on all the FOGs has died, yet they’re still pretty expensive. I still hope they drop a blacked out pair.

It’s crazy to me how much the hype/attention on all the FOGs has died, yet they’re still pretty expensive. I still hope they drop a blacked out pair.
i was hoping the price would drop after the beasts moved on. but i guess most people who wanted for toe have copped and only the highball resellers have stock now

My sail FOGs still on ice

I wanna break em out but i don’t at the same time I don’t

What kinda fit y’all rocking w the FOG1

i was hoping the price would drop after the beasts moved on. but i guess most people who wanted for toe have copped and only the highball resellers have stock now
Same. Especially with the way the energy surrounding them has seemed to die down.

Back
Top Bottom