Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is the durability on the fog 1’s for people who’ve had them since release? Thinking about picking up a pair of the triple blacks.

How is the durability on the fog 1’s for people who’ve had them since release? Thinking about picking up a pair of the triple blacks.

Pretty durable besides the zipper, dont zip em up if you wear them. I had to legit use tools to pry my foot free when the zipper woudnt unzip. So now I have a broken zipper, but I still wear them here and there idc. The bigger problem is they are a bit of a PITA to put on and take off.

Never UNDS'd my Fog 1's after almost having an anxiety attack trying to get that loud green colorway off my left foot....

I still have triple black and oatmeal left, nice slices of history for the collection. Green sold for a mint, no pun intended.

I think the essentials wave is dying or dead
They made some bad design choices and there’s too much redundancy. I don’t want to wear a hoodie that has a large, bold ESSENTIALS in all caps and FEAR OF GOD in all caps right under it. The classic lettering design was honestly perfect and fit the aesthetic of simplicity of the brand.

Also, like someone mentioned, how many hoodies and sweats do we need?

If they released the volley shorts in classic lettering in a black and an iridescent colorway, I would snatch those up.

I think Jerry has been bored with essentials for a minute. He puts a lot more thought and effort into the main line,, it seems like he "has" to make essentials for the masses/pay the bills.

And how exactly are you coming up with this notion?

Cause it isnt selling out? Cause if thats the reason then theres too many variables yo use that as the mark of whether its “dying” or not.
Definitely not sell out plus really no new colors or designs

Definitely not sell out plus really no new colors or designs

There are new designs that come out, relaxed sweats, some of the tops, jackets etc. All just kinda get jumbled up since everything gets made in the same colors.

That being said, its also called Essentials which for me gives the idea that these are everyday clothes, which their current lineup of hoodies, shirts, pants etc is just that.

These should release a few times a year as they should, you and me might have a ton of hoodies but another person may need a new black one, or some new sweats, etc. They are essentials. The brand is right where they need to be for what it is, its not called Exclusive for a reason.

There are new designs that come out, relaxed sweats, some of the tops, jackets etc. All just kinda get jumbled up since everything gets made in the same colors.

That being said, its also called Essentials which for me gives the idea that these are everyday clothes, which their current lineup of hoodies, shirts, pants etc is just that.

These should release a few times a year as they should, you and me might have a ton of hoodies but another person may need a new black one, or some new sweats, etc. They are essentials. The brand is right where they need to be for what it is, its not called Exclusive for a reason.
You right ✅

I mean they’re kind of saying the same thing. Jerry is using essentials to keep the lights on by offering basics so basic everyone’s needs them at some point. It’s just a boring concept to truenike81 truenike81 but that’s because he took essentials for a “wave” in the first place. Now we’re realizing it’s a mainstay.

Pulled these out after a long time on the bench. Still so comfortable

2BFB57D0-C62D-426C-ACD7-20737DE51557.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom