Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't decide if I like my TS6 more or the FoG1 :emoji_thinking:
Was hoping the TS6 would appreciate in value so I could trade for the TS1 - call it wishful thinking :lol:
I’d trade my TS1 for oatmeal’s and TS6 *wishful thinking lol

my hope is that hype has died down a bit to the point that resale won't be terrible...just in case.

or not cuz i just saw the price of sails and damn them ****s jumped up...

Seems with every FOG1 release they get closer and closer to retail, hope the trend continues with the Oatmeals if I strike out.

my hope is that hype has died down a bit to the point that resale won't be terrible...just in case.

or not cuz i just saw the price of sails and damn them ****s jumped up...
resale on sails actually isnt that bad right now. some sizes had gone to $800 but they came back down

Nike Air Fear of God 1 “Oatmeal”
Release Date: November 2nd, 2019
$350
Style Code: AR4237-900

nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-1.jpg

nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-4.jpg
nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-6.jpg

nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-5.jpg

nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-2.jpg

nike-air-fear-of-god-1-AR4237-900-3.jpg

Really hope that midsole is more white.
Does it really matter the color of the midsole? I mean probably only 2 of us in here will be able to cop for retail :rofl:

I find it funny that really only LeBron and PJ,OBJ, and John Mayer rock colorways before and after the release. Nike doesn’t do much early hype. I mean we are barely getting the official release date and it’s only a week away.

Does it really matter the color of the midsole? I mean probably only 2 of us in here will be able to cop for retail :rofl:

I find it funny that really only LeBron and PJ,OBJ, and John Mayer rock colorways before and after the release. Nike doesn’t do much early hype. I mean we are barely getting the official release date and it’s only a week away.

True.

We don't matter to Nike when it comes to hype ****.

Back
Top Bottom