Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time poster here. Surprisingly got a W on snkrs and got my oatmeal’s yesterday and am a bit disappointed with the quality like some others. Toebox looks different on left compared to right (right is smoother suede and left is more textured) and right is just slightly creased which isn’t that big of a deal. Anyone else have this issue?
fog 1's have been known to have quality control issues. it's normal, and specifically for this model.

It's not a bespoke sneaker. Even though it's $350, it's still mass-produced at some factory in China or Vietnam so small QC issues like that are gonna be there. I just wonder why they priced it at $350 though. Is it simply because of the FoG brand?

To be fair if I have had to send back 3/3 pairs for defects that are beyond accetable, there is something wrong. I can not remember the last time I have sent back a pair of J 1's for QC issues.
I have a pair of Sail FOG 1s and they are flawless. My three pairs of FOG Raids are fine.
Its just this Oatmeal version are really badly put together.

After being pissed off last night, I finally got around to trying them on. With the force fields in it fills in the area, and you can’t notice the wrinkles. Im happy I went true to size and didn’t go down a half size, because they are snug and really cup your foot, and it was hell getting out of them.

305220D7-8357-4DCA-8A7D-467D65E90FAC.jpeg

This is how I felt trying to get them off, Before stopping to take my time!!!

Those shields did wonders for you sober thoughts sober thoughts :nthat:

How yall feel about rocking the Fog1 with shorts or is everyone primarily jeans/sweats?

Strictly jeans and sweatpants for me, funny thing when I hit Saturday i was so amped, I ended up picking up the fog sweatpants and a few T-shirt online (essentials not mainline). I do want to try them out with a pair of M&N NBA authentics doe.

Has any of you had issues with the plastic cage? When I took the shoe off today, I pulled the top side plastic a bit too much and heard a small rip. I looked and notice the glue came out a bit. Basically the plastic cage is glued to the fabric. Should I worry about that? Or just glue the hell out of it?

Has any of you had issues with the plastic cage? When I took the shoe off today, I pulled the top side plastic a bit too much and heard a small rip. I looked and notice the glue came out a bit. Basically the plastic cage is glued to the fabric. Should I worry about that? Or just glue the hell out of it?

Would speak to nike and see if they can repair/replace

First time poster here. Surprisingly got a W on snkrs and got my oatmeal’s yesterday and am a bit disappointed with the quality like some others. Toebox looks different on left compared to right (right is smoother suede and left is more textured) and right is just slightly creased which isn’t that big of a deal. Anyone else have this issue?
I am not a stickler so I don’t care about excess glue, crooked stitching, or creases but your shoes look terrible. Basically one toe box looks smooth while the other has significant texture. I’d return them or sell them and buy another pair.

Last edited:
MY not have the stock to but still, its within 30 days of putchase and you could live chat with them and see what they do.

Gonna have to forgo the protection spray! Nothing really available apart from crepe protect in uk shops

Gonna have to forgo the protection spray! Nothing really available apart from crepe protect in uk shops
I did my research on sprays a while back and the consensus was that Liquiproof (out of the UK I believe) was the best all around. I dropped something like $40 to get a bottle over here to the states, but I'm still apprehensive about using it on these (never spent $400 on a pair of kicks before). Would love some more input if anyone's got experience with that particular product, or maybe y'all just don't worry about protecting them

Last edited:
Finally tried on the oatmeals. I’m in love.

Fairly easy to get on for me. We’ll see how getting out of them goes.

I went half size down and feel like that was a good decision. Snug, but toes feeling free.

update: getting out of these was a *****

DCFABBEA-B230-4F08-89D3-43E2FE7A38F3.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know if the Oatmeals are my favorite FoGs, but man are they close. They just look so good in person and in pictures.

Finally tried on the oatmeals. I’m in love.

Fairly easy to get on for me. We’ll see how getting out of them goes.

I went half size down and feel like that was a good decision. Snug, but toes feeling free.

DCFABBEA-B230-4F08-89D3-43E2FE7A38F3.jpeg

Looks good here man. Most likely how I'm gonna wear my pair too if it passes the StockX inspection.

Shiiii.
Couldn't hold it; y'all pics sold it.
:angry::evil:

LMAO same. My favorite colorway of the FoG1 so far so I don't see why I should hold out any longer just to save a few dollars.

Sold something to offset the cost, so hopefully it passes authentication. They already did me dirty once.

Back
Top Bottom