Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saint alfreds in Chicago got a late shipment of oatmeal’s FOG 1. When I left the shop last night they had size 11 and 12. Retail plus tax.... I was able to pick up size 11.5 😎
did they have any other sizes? wish I would've known. I live 5 min away

I'm a retail or bust type of guy, but I'm tempted to go the resell route on stockx considering these Oatmeals aren't too much over retail. Has anyone have experience with buying FOG 1s on Stockx in terms of getting all the extra accessories with their shoe? ( all lace locks, key chain, laces, etc). That's prob the only thing that got me paranoid about buying these from Stockx is having missing items.
bought my black FOG1 from the x and no issues.

Current vacation rotation

1021CAA0-72BA-4F9F-B9E2-83AE8215D895.jpeg

Really starting to hate that dude and his ilk. Touting his sht, blowing up social media only to let out these ridiculously limited drops.
Ive been over dude since the OG drop. I stood in line for 6hrs at Maxfield on Melrose for the OG drop. They promised us all pairs. Supposedly they had upwards of 80 pairs. Jerry arrives and he and an employee come out to tell us we are good. Store opens and they release less than 20 pairs. Then same employee comes out and says they are all sold out but we can still purchase the Fear of God 101’s that cost over $400. I was heated to say the least. Ever since then I’ve thought dude was a joke.

People who were able to cop confirmed there were tons of pairs because they had them sitting behind the register.

Back
Top Bottom