Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air FOG 1 Amarillo/Yellow October Release? Oatmeal on 11/2)

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jul 2, 2019
Maaaaan, I’m thinking I gotta size swap my oatmeals. I went tts because I have a wide *** foot, but my toes are seriously SWIMMING in there. Anybody else regret going tts?

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Maaaaan, I’m thinking I gotta size swap my oatmeals. I went tts because I have a wide *** foot, but my toes are seriously SWIMMING in there. Anybody else regret going tts?
Id be careful going down .5 if you have a wide foot. Length would be better but I think the width would bother.

I went TTS (size 10) and they fit well but a 9.5 fits better but are very tight width wise.

Joined Feb 18, 2015
$364 shipped. Shout out saint Alfred!! And dude who posted in this thread.

also these are NOT difficult to take on and off (sized down .5)

1B160F20-611F-4327-826C-F94AD6EF1A44.jpeg

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Man...WTF is up with the Oatmeal prices. Size 10 on StockX Is going for $420 so with fees seller is making close to $370:lol:.

For those who don’t own a pair of 1’s now is your chance. Let’s pray that the lack of a profit steers away resellers from future drops.

Joined Oct 19, 2004
Man...WTF is up with the Oatmeal prices. Size 10 on StockX Is going for $420 so with fees seller is making close to $370:lol:.

For those who don’t own a pair of 1’s now is your chance. Let’s pray that the lack of a profit steers away resellers from future drops.
I'd buy, but I refuse to pay taxes, so I'm good....

PO

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Raids are the BEST & only practical fear of god model period...... especially light bone......change my mind🤣🤷‍♂️
Are you talking about the Nike FoG line? Because there's plenty of other FoG sneakers that are practical.

If we're only talking about the Nike FoG line, the Mocs are way more practical than the Raids.

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
I went half size down and I still have a bit of space in the toe box :lol:
Still trying to figure out this sizing...so if I go tts the shoe isn’t super long right? I pretty have a normal width feet. They are not narrow. What’s wrong with having room in the toe box? I feel like that would be preferred. I’m 31 and have put my feet through hell from years of constant working out, running, basketball, etc. I have had some surgeries and had plantar fasciitis real bad so fit is kind of important. That’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve been staying away from this shoe, but people say it’s super comfortable with the double zoom lol. My TTS is actually half up on everything bc I like my feet to have room. So should I go half down?

Top Bottom