Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive been over dude since the OG drop. I stood in line for 6hrs at Maxfield on Melrose for the OG drop. They promised us all pairs. Supposedly they had upwards of 80 pairs. Jerry arrives and he and an employee come out to tell us we are good. Store opens and they release less than 20 pairs. Then same employee comes out and says they are all sold out but we can still purchase the Fear of God 101’s that cost over $400. I was heated to say the least. Ever since then I’ve thought dude was a joke.

People who were able to cop confirmed there were tons of pairs because they had them sitting behind the register.

WTF.. makes no sense. :sick:

Finally got the Oatmeal’s for retail on that Instagram sale! Pretty smooth purchasing experience.

No cap! Lol
A8BF8A09-5061-40DA-B231-69B0B5E852B2.png

Maaaaan, I’m thinking I gotta size swap my oatmeals. I went tts because I have a wide *** foot, but my toes are seriously SWIMMING in there. Anybody else regret going tts?

Maaaaan, I’m thinking I gotta size swap my oatmeals. I went tts because I have a wide *** foot, but my toes are seriously SWIMMING in there. Anybody else regret going tts?

I went half size down and I still have a bit of space in the toe box :lol:

Id be careful going down .5 if you have a wide foot. Length would be better but I think the width would bother.

I went TTS (size 10) and they fit well but a 9.5 fits better but are very tight width wise.

$364 shipped. Shout out saint Alfred!! And dude who posted in this thread.

also these are NOT difficult to take on and off (sized down .5)

1B160F20-611F-4327-826C-F94AD6EF1A44.jpeg

Man...WTF is up with the Oatmeal prices. Size 10 on StockX Is going for $420 so with fees seller is making close to $370:lol:.

For those who don’t own a pair of 1’s now is your chance. Let’s pray that the lack of a profit steers away resellers from future drops.

totally thought asking prices would go back up after the half off seller fees ended last night

Man...WTF is up with the Oatmeal prices. Size 10 on StockX Is going for $420 so with fees seller is making close to $370:lol:.

For those who don’t own a pair of 1’s now is your chance. Let’s pray that the lack of a profit steers away resellers from future drops.

I'd buy, but I refuse to pay taxes, so I'm good....

PO

Raids are the BEST & only practical fear of god model period...... especially light bone......change my mind🤣🤷‍♂️

Raids are the BEST & only practical fear of god model period...... especially light bone......change my mind🤣🤷‍♂️

Are you talking about the Nike FoG line? Because there's plenty of other FoG sneakers that are practical.

If we're only talking about the Nike FoG line, the Mocs are way more practical than the Raids.

Back
Top Bottom