Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went half size down and I still have a bit of space in the toe box :lol:
Still trying to figure out this sizing...so if I go tts the shoe isn’t super long right? I pretty have a normal width feet. They are not narrow. What’s wrong with having room in the toe box? I feel like that would be preferred. I’m 31 and have put my feet through hell from years of constant working out, running, basketball, etc. I have had some surgeries and had plantar fasciitis real bad so fit is kind of important. That’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve been staying away from this shoe, but people say it’s super comfortable with the double zoom lol. My TTS is actually half up on everything bc I like my feet to have room. So should I go half down?

Still trying to figure out this sizing...so if I go tts the shoe isn’t super long right? I pretty have a normal width feet. They are not narrow. What’s wrong with having room in the toe box? I feel like that would be preferred. I’m 31 and have put my feet through hell from years of constant working out, running, basketball, etc. I have had some surgeries and had plantar fasciitis real bad so fit is kind of important. That’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve been staying away from this shoe, but people say it’s super comfortable with the double zoom lol. My TTS is actually half up on everything bc I like my feet to have room. So should I go half down?
FoG 1’s run really long so I suggest going down .5.

My TTS is a 10 so that’s what all my 1’s are. They fit well but a 9.5 would be better. I can confirm cause my brother has 9.5’s.

It’s not necessary. TTS will be fine.

It’s not necessary. TTS will be fine.

I'd stay with your TTS, especially because you prefer a little extra room. I have a true size 9 in my pairs and they're good. My feet are pretty standard width. For reference, I go 9.5 in AJ1's.

I wear a size 8 in almost everything with what I consider a perfect fit for me. I have normal width foot. My FoG1 Highs are 7.5 and they fit fine.

My raids are an 11 and fit perfect. I have narrow feet. After reading some feedback across the internet...i put a bid in for a 10.5 FOG 1 on GOAT

My raids are an 11 and fit perfect. I have narrow feet. After reading some feedback across the internet...i put a bid in for a 10.5 FOG 1 on GOAT
I’ve tried on raids in my tts (10.5) and can tell you they definitely run more narrow/snug than the 1s. 10.5 sounds like the right call for you.

Heard somebody say if you use Nike elite socks the FOG 1s are easier to put on and take off....anybody know if that’s true?

Heard somebody say if you use Nike elite socks the FOG 1s are easier to put on and take off....anybody know if that’s true?

I just bought some microfiber socks and slip right in. Material of socks makes a difference.

It doesn’t make a difference. The shoes are not hard to get on and off at all. Just use the build in shoe horn/tongue

last night to watch the terrible hawks play.
-
ADAFE394-1A71-4F13-8C98-49E02FFFF3D9.jpeg

It doesn’t make a difference. The shoes are not hard to get on and off at all. Just use the build in shoe horn/tongue

last night to watch the terrible hawks play.
-
ADAFE394-1A71-4F13-8C98-49E02FFFF3D9.jpeg

I lowkey worry the built in shoe horn/tongue will slowly break because it seem to just be stitched on to the heel.

I lowkey worry the built in shoe horn/tongue will slowly break because it seem to just be stitched on to the heel.
I have that same thought every time i yank on it trying to get my foot in i.e. "I can't keep doing this forever." Will try to push/pull on it from the heel a bit more

Those of you with the Oatmeal, are you guys able to check your pair and see if the zipper's paint is chipped? There's someone I know who's selling a pair I want to get, I asked if there's any flaws, he was pretty honest and showed me a pic of the zipper and said he noticed the paint came chipped off the zipper like that out of the box. I want to see if this is a normal flaw with all the oatmeal pairs? any help will be appreciated...
FOGzip.PNG

Those of you with the Oatmeal, are you guys able to check your pair and see if the zipper's paint is chipped? There's someone I know who's selling a pair I want to get, I asked if there's any flaws, he was pretty honest and showed me a pic of the zipper and said he noticed the paint came chipped off the zipper like that out of the box. I want to see if this is a normal flaw with all the oatmeal pairs? any help will be appreciated...
FOGzip.PNG

Yeah mines got chipped paint too.

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

Buy what you like the most.
My choice would be:
1) FoG 1 - totally new silhouette, great tech, Oatmeal's resell price is low and CW is easy to combine. Cons - maybe too modern for some people.
2) OW AM90 - classic design, popular collab, goes with everything.
3) Sacai Blazers - love Blazers, best CW of the collab, not very hyped collab.
4) TS AF1 - best shoe of the TS collab, shroud, cool colors

I would not consider the TS 6's.

Back
Top Bottom