Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

67B475AE-D0E3-4C2B-A5AE-7922FA64589C.gif

I like them, but likely wont buy due to all the upcoming travel I have. Triple blacks tho :evil: I still rock the tb750 often so if they released an all black version of these it would be a nice upgrade

Wonder if you could just dye the toe. I wouldn’t cause I like em as is but all black with oatmeal is fire

Yo I just want to saw screw GOAT app. They cosigned my brand new black fog 1s as used. Then they listed it for $300 and they sold before the email even came to me letting me know.

Congrats to whoever got the sale but goat can suck it all day.

Yo I just want to saw screw GOAT app. They cosigned my brand new black fog 1s as used. Then they listed it for $300 and they sold before the email even came to me letting me know.

$300 for FoG1 Blacks?! Sorry you got ****ed over, but holy **** what a lucky buyer.

wtf are they allowed to do this?! Especially without informing and asking you before?

Does anyone have the FOG essentials Runners? Was wondering on sizing. My TTS is 10.5. Should I go 10 or 11?

What?!

How does this happen? They listed shoes on your account without your approval?
No way would i ship that shoe. That sucks man.

PO

They already had my shoes.

I had been asking them all week when they would cosign them. Normally they list it up it doesn’t show up public until later. This time they listed it with a price and posted immediately. They sold within 5 minutes. I’m at work so of course I don’t know it’s listed. Plus the push notification and email hasn’t arrived to me yet either.

I am confused AF!

1. Why did they already have your shoes?
2.Did you give them permission to list?
3. Why would they list as used if they were new?
4.What does cosign mean in terms of GOAT?

I’ll give the long version.

I sold a pair of brand new yeezy zebras and black fog 1 (both to GOAT)

This is where the complication happens. I mixed up the shipping labels.

I realized this as soon as I shipped them and contacted goat immediately. They took a week to respond. Saying, hey we got the wrong shoes.

This has happened in the past. Usually the list them for you as consignment and give you a heads up hours before the officially post.

Well they list the yeezys as used. I reach out a bunch of time to let them know they are not at all used. It’s zebras, the new joints with the optic white bottom. They acknowledge them as new but never change the condition.

4 days go by and after multiple emails the FOG 1s have not listed. I’m waiting and checking my email every hour on the hour as I am at work all day. Thursday I get a push saying “your FOG 1 have sold.” I’m thinking “WTH. I just checked my email and goat app and nothing was there”. I then get an email saying my shoes have posted. Any person with an alert on seeing that shoe go for as low as it was would cop immediately as they did.

I contact goat time and time again asking to cancel the order bc I didn’t even get a chance to see the listing before it sold. I’m pissed. I still haven’t heard anything back from them.

bascially I think they did it to be spiteful after I sent them ticket after ticket trying to get the update on the listing to make sure this didn’t happen and to get the shoes sold as I needed the money for my tuition for school.

How do GOAT shipping labels work?

Could it be that because the Zebra shipping label was attached with the FoG1 package, they listed the FoG1 package with the Zebra details? This would mean they would list your Zebras on the website, but consign the FoG1 package. But then it wouldn't make sense that you got a notification saying your FoG1s sold if your FoG1s were never listed. And it also wouldn't make sense that anybody would buy a used pair of Zebras for $300.

What an odd situation.

How do GOAT shipping labels work?

Could it be that because the Zebra shipping label was attached with the FoG1 package, they listed the FoG1 package with the Zebra details? This would mean they would list your Zebras on the website, but consign the FoG1 package. But then it wouldn't make sense that you got a notification saying your FoG1s sold if your FoG1s were never listed. And it also wouldn't make sense that anybody would buy a used pair of Zebras for $300.

What an odd situation.
Agreed. This whole situation sounds sketch from their end. I'm betting that internally, someone or a friend of someone at GOAT 'bought' the shoes. SMH.

Sorry to hear all that. What a shi**y situation.

Yea don’t know if I’m really believing the rd at this point cause we’ve only seen the one on foot and that’s it

Back
Top Bottom