Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kith pushed back the end date of raffle...

Attachments

• 204424ED-F779-48A1-A7F4-0C36744C3231.png
    204424ED-F779-48A1-A7F4-0C36744C3231.png
    474.2 KB · Views: 89
I was wondering why all these places had the 12th when Jerry posted 19th as “global” release. I need these like a fat kid need cake. And I’m also a fat kid.

I was wondering why all these places had the 12th when Jerry posted 19th as “global” release. I need these like a fat kid need cake. And I’m also a fat kid.

Jerry also posted himself about 1/12, so I think some places that's still gonna be the case. I just want it over already, gimme my L or whatever so I can make whatever move I need to make on getting these and be done wit it.

Jerry also posted himself about 1/12, so I think some places that's still gonna be the case. I just want it over already, gimme my L or whatever so I can make whatever move I need to make on getting these and be done wit it.
THIS

Lol couldn’t have said it any better than that.

Lol couldn’t have said it any better than that.

Bruh, I'm just tired of the games lol...we know ya'll gotta hype the shoe. We've been getting "leaks" for like 3 months now, interviews wit John Mayer, F&F special event drops, ride around LA looking for Jerry drops, etc. All this build up for 90% of us to see that L screen. At this point I know I'm coppin one way or another because the way my life set up, I take the L on resell for the pairs I really really want, but I can't even do that until the smoke clears /rant. LOL

Back
Top Bottom